Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi guys ........ for those that remember me .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ready2change;371596 wrote: You've really got an issue with her, don't you SK8??? We are here about our drinking, you are here to diss BB...perhaps you could find another site to do that at? Let us stay with the task at hand here. I think your problems may run deeper than those that can be solved here.
    No, just dont like liars.
    Just remember a certain someone saying they... "never use facebook" , have never done so, and never will"
    Oh, then what do we find... the truth will always out.
    I am all for the right people using the right reasons.
    Other than that, No issue. Just no lies, please.
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Hi BB!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

betty baby hows it going girl
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello BB!

Just wanted to say hello... and its great to see you again.

Big hug!
          Allie
          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

SK8RGRL;371670 wrote: No, just dont like liars.
            Just remember a certain someone saying they... "never use facebook" , have never done so, and never will"

Other than that, No issue. Just no lies, please.
            Sk8hate, the first thing that I did when I went on to face book was to block you as a friend. at that time I didn't use facebook although I never said ' have never done so, and never will' If you are going to quote me then I suggest you actually look what I type instead of making it up as you go along'!!!!

I now find it an excellent place to keep up with friends ........ thank you for introducing me to it..........xx
            Love & hugs, BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

I was just thinking of you BB the other day. So nice to hear you are doing well. I must check out face book. Just type it in? :thanks: :l

Comment

Ripple PM me for my user name if you want to join .......xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Betty,

Was glad to see you back. Have been windering how you and the family were.

Glad you are happy.:h
                  Enough is enough

Comment

Hi BB,

I remember you too from years past. I didn't post as often, but I was diligent about catching up on all of the posts. Glad to hear you are doing so well. You go girl!

Julie

Comment

Nice to see you again Betty!

Comment

Hi BB you sound well........ good to hear from you...hope your daughter is healthy and doing well too... you are missed dearly..... all the best with the studies I work with lawyers all day those lawyer jokes are not true there is one or two good ones amongst a bunch of a hundred HAAAA
                        Love Cap

Comment

Hi Boops!

Lovely to hear from you and more so to hear that you're doing so well and enjoying your law degree. I've joined a few social networking sites that I've never really used, like myspace and facebook. My mate swears by facebook but I hardly ever use it apart from getting URL's for pictures I want to post here. So I can appreciate totally how someone may happen to join these sites but never really use them as they were intended etc. I've only just started using facebook again myself to keep in contact with a friend who lives only 20 minutes away!!! How sad am I???!!!!. I've had to laugh though reading the news over the past 6 months concerning all these 'parties' that where advertised on facebook and ended up with thousands of revelers trashing the house etc. The biggest one recently here was the 'party' on the London Underground tubes on the final day before alcohol was banned on all tube stations.

Anyway enough about facebook just wanted to let you know that, like you, just because I joined facebook it didn't mean I was 'social networking' on there whatsoever. Glad you're using it though these days to keep in touch with all your friends from here.

As you may or may not know dolphin and I are now an item and have been for a good few months. Life is good! I'll be posting some photos soon of my visit to Scotland and dolphin's to Liverpool on my facebook account so I'll give you a nudge so you can have a proper gander when I've done them.

All the love and happiness in the world to you boops and I wish you continued success with your degree.

Hippie xx:h
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

betty boop;371711 wrote: Sk8hate, the first thing that I did when I went on to face book was to block you as a friend. at that time I didn't use facebook although I never said ' have never done so, and never will' If you are going to quote me then I suggest you actually look what I type instead of making it up as you go along'!!!!

I now find it an excellent place to keep up with friends ........ thank you for introducing me to it..........xx
                            Love & hugs, BB xx

PAULA GET OFF HERE AND GET HOME AND SPEND MORE TIME WITH ME AND KERRIE. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS YOU SPENT TOO MUCH TIME HERE BEFORE CHASDING MEN !!!

YOU PROMISED YOU WILL BACK OFF AND MAKE THIS MARRIAGE WORK . BUT SOME JOKE YOU ARE.

DO YOU WANT OUR MARRIAGE OR NOT I GIVE YOU PUBLIC ULTIMATUM NOW...

GET OFF HERE AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR FAMILY FOR ONCE IN THIS LIFE, UPHOLD YOUR MARRIAGE VOWS.

YOU HAVE HAD AFFAIR WITH BRIGHTFIELD AND RJ BANNED YOU AFTER I SAW YOUR DIRTY DISGUSTING EMAILS

NOW LOOK AT YOU DOING IT AGAIN YOU ARE NOT A YOUNG GIRL ANYMORE YOU HAVE A CHILD AND RESPONSIBILITIES

YOU ARE LOOKING AT DIVORCE AT THIS RIATE NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE

WHY ARE YOU SCARED IF THAT WOMAN KEEPS SHOWING YOU UP

I WANT SOME ANSWERS FROM YOU PAULA .ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I AM GOING TO CONTACT ALL THESE MEN AND FIND OUT WHICH ONE YOU ARE AFTER NOW - SO YOU ALL BETTER BE READY TO BE NAMED AND SHAMED

Comment

PH....

this is so funny i thought the mood was HUNGRY...who is this funny person? poor BB being stalked again. where doo these buggers come from ..... cyber~nitts. this is actually focken hysterical.

THIS AIN'T no man thats for sure. And if someone is cheating .... GOOD FOR THEM...let them have fun. Its none of your god damn business. I'll take the cake and wot-ever comes with it .... can i have another piece pleaze...:H

Comment

Mr Boop please take care she loves you and your daughter she has done nothing wrong here!!!!!! she has been nothing but a strong supportive person She tries to help people here that have a drink problem....YOU are mak'in me sad we are real people Mr Boop its not about the crap you think it is!!!!!! it is not a dating site !!!!!! Maybe Paulas Un happy you thought about that maybe she wants to love you all over again think about that Mr Boop My misses hates seeing me on this site too but you know what since being here and being subject to such kind people we have started to hug and kiss and love each other all over again and our sweet daughter sees it mummy and daddy kissing and hugging love always cap

Comment

Working...
                                X