Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi guys ........ for those that remember me .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boopster! From one oldie to another, really happy to see your post and know that your studies are going well. Today is my 114 day AF. Life is good! Keep up the good work. I commend your gracious responses. Always the lady!

Hugs, Best
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Cap, it's not my hubby its my very own cyberstalker ............xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Maxine.

It seems clear that you have a problem with Boops, but your personal agenda or reasons for making accusations against her here on a public forum are not welcome. No one finds your insinuations funny in the slightest and in all truth I think boops is well within her rights to sue you for defamation of character!!! (being the up and coming budding lawyer!!)

Seriously Max, whatever you think of her and are trying to prove to the rest of us here it has nothing to do with this forum. Take your personal agendas elsewhere, if that's what you must continue to do. WHY? I don't know maybe you are in need of some love and support yourself but are too afraid to ask. Always remember that we are all here for you when you finally decide to take that next step. No one here is as judgmental as you and we will welcome you with open arms when that day arrives.

All the best in your 'continued' sobriety
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hello from me too Betty! So good to see you are doing really well.

As for the cyber stalker aka Paula's Husband, my god, I am with Ripple here, that message was so obviously written by a woman. How sad that someone has so much venom.

Hat's off to Hippie for typing sense as usual.

x
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

SK8RGRL/Paulas husband:

I know it's truly amazing that the both of you show up at the same time, however.......really, could you please stop this shit? Or take it to PMs or Facebook or outerspace......I don't care.

I'm on Day 4 AF and am sort of struggling and I really don't need to read this crap. So in the vein of thought that this is supposed to be a helpful area, could you please fucking stop already???????? I am SO NOT kidding!
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

wow Betty, it good to see you back posting iam so glad your loving every minute of studing law degree.:thumbs: to you betty.

Like Amelia i agree with Ripple......Ripple you do make me laugh just love your sense of humour......

love
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

Well, Gosh.. all this has happened whilst I have been at work, and AS I have no internet access at the bank I work at, would just like to tell you that the BB Husband rants have not come from me. ??? (a friend of mine called me during this afternoon to tell me that these messages were being posted) You can get confirmation (if you so wish),by asking RJ to check the ip address asigned to those posts. It will not be mine. I have said before, anything I want to say, I say under my own username. I only raised the facebook issue. Nothing else. So research a little further afield if you must.
                BB, I believe my friend has pm'd you regarding this. I wish you well. ***********End
                Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

I said I was not kidding. I'm writing a PM and it won't be to you!
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                  X