PAULA'S HUSBAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Everyone ......... this is not my hubby, he is sat at home with me now ........... and he certainly woul

Wonder has just posted in the guys group that we 'have played this scenario here before' it isn't me or Mr Boop, just some sad person pretending ........... I have never posted this publicly before, just quietly pm'd RJ, however this time I will not stand by and be publicly humiliated without defending myself ...............
    sigpicXXX

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Hi BB - I am fairly new here, but we all know that the person that posted that ridiculous drivel is not your husband. Cyber trolls are so lame. Glad you are doing well and hope that idiot leaves you alone.
    "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Oh sorry bb I fell for it sorry
      Love always cap

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

how creepy! This space feels so intimate, but it is public! Does this happen much here?
        On that note, I also have a problem with people being members here, and then hawking their CDs, or websites, vitamins, or whatever. I think if someone has something to sell, they shouldn't poach from here. It has been bothering me, so that's my rant.
        Lila

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Not a whole lot...but every once in a while it creeps up.

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

I feel like a complete idiot sorry BB

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Glad to know you're feeling a lot stronger inside as far these malicious posts go boops. I think we all know the kind of person you are and how much your family mean to you. I somehow think that degree course you're doing is giving you a new found inner strength!!! I know you've not been one for making long winded posts etc but you have a heart of a gold sweetheart and I've always known that.

It's a shame the Northern meet went a bit AWOL next month as it would of been great to meet you and the familly.

Love and Happiness (as always)
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Captn. The world is coming to an end on 1st August so you better get ready!!!lol

You know I love ya really!!!
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

:drama: Some people just love to stir trouble.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

if find it rather ballsy for someone to doo this. its not my husband thats for sure. he could careless about these internet things. someone wants to sniff you down. :toilet: :flush: :bath2: :bath: :toilet: awprint: love that little foot print. looks like OLIVES when she steps in her own POOP...

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

BB
                      Just wanted to add my support to you. Sorry that there are those that have nothing better to do than hurt others.

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Betty, I hope you and everyone else here can see what an absolute ASS she is making of HERSELF!! Please just laugh it off, and chalk it up to cheap entertainment.
                        We should feel sorry for her I guess. (and Captn for being so gullible!):H

Please, don't let her run you off!! Like I said, we need you here!! :h
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Thanks for reminding me LVT25 what a complete sucker i am HAAAAAAAAAAAA I feel like a right dick and yea thanks hip kick a man in the grion while he feels gullible HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I definatley need a wake up call
                          Love cap

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

BB. quietly adding my support to you in this mess.
                            Stay Strong!
                            BHOG
                            War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Capt, stop saying you are an ass. You just felt the injustice of it all and you are a caring person. The same thing happened to me. I reacted to a nutter who posted insults, but in the end it was all just a hoax. So what!
                              Have a grand day.
                              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X