PAULA'S HUSBAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Thanks Lori I love you..... but i still feel like a complete dickhead and i'm sure certain people ain't gonna let me forget IT not mentioning names hip!!!!

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Darlink, there is nothing I can do about that......LOL! Am trying to visualize what a dickhead looks like........anyone have a pic?
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Betty, I can remember you had trouble before......Will support you anyway I can ! I'm relieved that message was all a big lie !!! LOL. IAD!
        Capt'n,....don't let the guys on the Greek Coast Gaurd Boat here you call yourself that !!!! HA ! See back on our journey....Ha!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Iad your talents are required whats a DICK HEAD look like LOL...... Lori wants to know
          love always cap Ps Lori Ill get you for this Darlink HAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

HERE'S A FEW OF THEM WITH THIER JACKETS ON ! HA! IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

I wouldn't worry about it captn...
              I take things at face value.
              I am as gullable as Gullable McGullable, the most gullable guy on Gullable Island, and that's pretty gullable.

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Popeye thank god for a sense of calm you bring to this post ............ in this friggin sea of Dickhead madness actually since you mentioned it..... .... I was the son of a, Gullable McGullable, and i sailed out to Gullable Island, found out it wasnt a real island so how friggin McGullable, am I !!!!!!
                Love cap

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

You know that there's no such word as 'Gullable' in the dictionary....

I checked!

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

One so you think Im McGullable. Thanks a"lot my sweet Irish lassie HAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Love cap

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Popeye shit patent it now I'm serious you know how many dollars you can make from inventing a new word as good as 'Gullable'.......... think that word on wikki pedia

Pops think big mate
                      love cap

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

CAP,

I think you are a "Knight in Shining Armor". You immediately defended sweet BB's honor! Who ever said that chilvary was dead?

I find it ironic that everyone has had a good laugh about this! That probably really P's the poster off! :H
                        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Captn. I know you'd been flung recently and not sure whether you landed on your head or not so I guess I should of given you a bit of leeway!! Sorry mate!! YA DICK-HEAD!!!

Love and Happiness
                          Hippie
                          xx
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Thanks best I do believe that if the male gender can ever redeem it self they need to refer to the age of Chivarly
                            chicks liked us then
                            Cap

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

yea Thanks Hip for the dickhead thing I could sense your pleasure i do require surgery though can you and dolph bring me some treats in hospital WHAAAA so sad and Lonley WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                              Cap and nothing worse while Im sick in bed to see you 2 fresh lovers cuddling and doing the I love you forever thing PUKE
                              But its ok I can deal with that LOL
                              Love always cap

Comment

PAULA'S HUSBAND

Capt talking about being gullible...... when i first come here, went on chat turn my speaker on thinking that i could hear everyone talking and that i could talk back to them lol ......Hope that makes you feel better.....Now i have let the cat out the bag!

Take Care

Love
                                Teardrop.x
                                family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
                                X