Clinic detox again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinic detox again

Hey all... Needless to say i am drunk now. Tried again to stop it but nothing... I feel so tired... I will go for detox for the second time on Tuesday for 3 days in the clinic because of my job.. It seems like years until Tuesday.. I have spoken with my psychiatrist and said i have to go as soon as possible. I will be taken Campral with tranquilizers. Any suggestions and help are more than welcome. Thanks to all of you for the great support.

Clinic detox again

I hope you get the help you are looking for and thay detox works for you...it would seem like a long way away. They can not get you in sooner?
    Try drinking lots of water and some much needed rest...

Comment

Clinic detox again

Gia;372028 wrote: I hope you get the help you are looking for and thay detox works for you...it would seem like a long way away. They can not get you in sooner?
      Try drinking lots of water and some much needed rest...
      hey Gia :thanks: for the fast reply. Unfortunately I have a 3 day off my job only until Tuesday and so sad for that. I am not only anxious about myself but for my mother too. She is so depressed from my situation. My father was an alcoholic too and she was living in misery most of her life. All of my days is sleeping, going to work and drinking.. I will try to drink lots of water thanks again

Comment

Clinic detox again

My heart goes out to you and what you must be going through! Good for you that you are taking this step! Sending love and support! Best
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Clinic detox again

Hope things work out for the best as you go through your detox...

Are there also after-care options available to you? Going through detox helps clear out your system, but you need to also address the reasons behind your drinking.

Maybe start working on a 'new you' plan now for post-detox so that you can drop some of those old habits. If you haven't ready the book I would encourage you to do so, and keep checking in here for great advice.
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Clinic detox again

I am glad that you are going to get help with detox. It can be Hell, and can be dangerous. The real challenge will begin when you step out of that detox. I hope that you have a plan for aftercare, and for support. You know that we are all here for you. Look forward to hearing how you are doing.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Clinic detox again

Do you support at home when you return? Is there anyone there that can help you out during this time?

Comment

Clinic detox again

good luck sober,just try to say no,b4 all is lost,keep comin here,lots of insite,specially when you want to pound them back,i have a freind who has ,lost his wife,4 kids,everyones fed up with him,such a shme just for a drink,as far as meds read up on them 1st,they can be just as bad ,thinkin of gyco

Comment

Clinic detox again

I'm just sending you lots of love and encouragement xxx You are so worth it to be sober and happy... Come here often for lots of encouragement during your journey.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                  X