I've deleted the threads ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KateH1;373730 wrote: When we are all here to deal with issues of honesty and integrity and trusting our own thoughts and feelings...............yes, it matters a lot!

Love you Katie!xxxx
    Kate, you put it beautifully.

Comment

Ummmm... wow!

I am so happy I missed the drama!

However this thread alone makes me feel f'd up. Is this really BB with all of these alias'? Actually don't answer that question as I am guessing it is and it is truly the Twilight Zone. Holy shit.

What a trip.

Comment

AFM,
        I was wondering the same thing. Who posted as "Paula's Husband"? That didnt sound like BB, so wondering if that person is the one behind it?

I am sure you guys know more than me. I just hope that if this is true, that we will understand that we are all human and suceptible to our own disgraces whether public or private. (I have had some of both in my past!) Let's not look down our noses at "how could you".

Life hurts, and drinking doesnt help. Lets lift each other up, not tear down.... please.

That's all I have to say and do not plan to go visit this thread again. It pulls me down.

P4T
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Let's not bump this up again. Please?
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
          X