I screwed up. I really let myself down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost three weeks AF and last night, I caved under multiple pressures and downed most of a bottle of wine. I feel like failure and very weak willed. On the upside, I feel like crap this morning and I am reminded of the physical consequences and feel that I wont being doing that again anytime in the foreseeable future. (Yes...that's the upside) Back to Day One again.
    Do my issues make my butt look big?

You are not a failure! You did 3 weeks - that's something to be proud of. You drank yesterday; just do not drink today.

Comment

R2C
      So sorry that you are feeling bad today, but you have come here which is good. You can remember that this is not how you want to feel. Pick yourself up and start again. You can do this. Everytime you think about drinking remember this post and how you feel this morning. We will all be here to help you along.

Comment

Recovery is up and down. You get GOOD at it!! really. Change takes time. I feel you did very well .... and had a :bump: we all have it happen. Don't worry, start over. Keep trying!!! :yougo: you can do it.

Comment

Three weeks is a LOT! We'll just work on some more new vices for you. I know it might sound trite, but I always liked that "the past does not equal the future" thing.

Comment

Larisa;372631 wrote: Three weeks is a LOT! We'll just work on some more new vices for you. I know it might sound trite, but I always liked that "the past does not equal the future" thing.
            Thank you...Im researching replacement vices right now. Ill let you know what I come up with.
            Do my issues make my butt look big?

Comment

the upside is u don't want to do this again.
              good with it. take it as part of the learning curve.

Comment

We have all been there....I have at least. It is not a good feeling. But as others have said now you are here:goodjob:
                Drink that water and dont' be too hard on your physche, kick al to the curb and tell him to stay there!
                workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Readyornot I'm sorry to hear of the fall (and the hangover) but you did very well by coming right back here for another AF day.

My poor choices led me to LONG flounderings off this wagon. Weeks and months. I know you would rather take back that choice, but since what's done is done just know that getting right back here today is a good thing!!!!!

Hangovers really suck don't they.

DG
                  Day 71
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                  X