suppliments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suppliments

might get in trouble with mwo but suppliments are expensive. i found a web site with much cheaper prices, it's Puritan's Pride Vitamins: Discount Vitamins and Herbal Supplements. the gaba i bought at GNC was $16.oo here was 5.77. i'm sure we all need to save where we can and get healthy. hope uou can use this info.

suppliments

those are good prices gatorG!!! i grabbed some at a sale from CVS. although to be a devoted member here as i am, i plan to get some supps. from MWO. I need L-Glut. can't seem to find it anywhere and maybe some brain foods. :H

Comment

suppliments

Sometimes with supps, you get what you pay for sadly. Some of the cheaper ones use less than effective ingrediants. I am not saying that all of them do but just be aware. I guess that anything is better than nothing though.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

suppliments

I am confused. I looked at the supplements listed in the book and they are different from what is in the health store. L-Glutamine, SAMe, GABA, 5-HTP and Omega 3-6-9 were not on her list in the book. What are the most important ones we need to take? Kriger
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

suppliments

From my experience I think a good way to start is with a good multi vit - RJ recommends ALL ONE. Something like that will give you a good basis to start getting all your nutrients. I take the Kudzu and LGlut for cravings, extra B for nerves, extra C for all sorts and the Omegas for brain health. I am going to add GABA to help me relax. I think it is all trial and error to see what works for you. Look up the individual supps that are sold here and see what they do and what appeals to you for your needs. I know 5htp and SAMe will help depression and low mood. Hope this helps a bit. It is a confusing topic though.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

suppliments

i am taking a women's multi...on sale. and fish oils on sale. same brands. i believe the MWO formulas are better quality .... i need supps. , we all do. i think the one's offered here are for what our problems are .... alcohol abuse. :thanks:

Comment

suppliments

Thanks Ripple and Starting over. I know I don't need to buy everything in the list but I'll try a few to start with the multi-vita. I think I'm going to try this without the Topa and see what happens. Thanks again.
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
              X