Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR CINDI

My Friends,

This thread has made me feel so warm and loved. Thank you!!

I had my first session yesterday. It was definitely a different experience!!

Rhonda did say things that were chilling and that I do not think she could have pulled out of her hat, as it were. Specifics about me and my family. Very weird.

I cannot honestly say that I feel "healed" yet because I don't really feel any different.

I did not want to drink last night, though, and that is a good thing!!

I go back Monday and Tuesday. I will let everyone know how it went and how I am feeling. I so want to be healed but if I am not, I will be honest and tell everyone.

I am excited and upbeat, though, because there is "something" about the experience that makes me feel a little bit different.

Love you all!! and God Bless all of you for being so kind and caring. :l

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

FOR CINDI

Cindi -
      I am happy for your opportunity and praying it delivers you from the monster AL.

Positive thoughts and healing karma are being sent to you.

- Masq
      Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
      :wings: :huggy

Comment

FOR CINDI

Cindi, great to hear from you. I hope this is it for you! I can't wait to hear more.
        Marcie

Comment

FOR CINDI

Cindi and Mary-Anne.

Best of luck at Lenair gals!! I'm hoping you both get out of this what you need and this will have you both turning major corners in your future happiness free of alcohol.

My love and happiness to you both.
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

FOR CINDI

Hi Cindi - great to see you posted! If you wouldn't mind sharing ... I have read where the others posted about Rhonda's aura, eyes, her general "look". I don't know why I am interested in this - except trying to come to my own conclusion as to her "physic" or "Intuitive" or "medium" basis. I believe in a 'spirit' filled world - and am wondering more about this.

Hypnosis is also another "conclusion" I am arriving at. I do know it is fact that we have an electrical field (every thing does) but still can't come to grips with how one can "rearrange" this if you will. I am free of Alcohol - and have NO cravings anymore, but that's not to say I am not working on cementing in new habits that will stick. I am just curious. Thanks for any sharing you will do. I know you - and you will be absolutely honest. No matter what anyone wants to hear. Thanks.
            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

FOR CINDI

Its me...Ripple. Cindi, i hope this works for you!!! :l
              Sounds sooooo good Lenair. :l

Comment

FOR CINDI

I'd like to add my very best wishes to both Cindi and Cowgal. Not got a snowball's chance in hell of getting there myself but really do hope it helps you both.

Bessix

Comment

FOR CINDI

MA!!! I'm so glad to hear you able to go!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Cindi, keep up the good work!
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

FOR CINDI

Cindi, I hope you are having a relaxing and peaceful weekend in Vermont and I am sending you lots of warm wishes.
                    AF Since April 20, 2008
                    4 Years!!!
                    :lilheart:

Comment

FOR CINDI

hope it works out well for you Cindi .... My prayer would be for everyone who wants to go to be able to go ..... Right now !!
                      ?We are one another's angels?
                      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

FOR CINDI

Congrats Cindi! learn lots and enjoy!!!!!!
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

FOR CINDI

Cindi!! I hope you are already enjoying your time at Lenair and getting a great start to "Phase Next" of your life - THE BEST PHASE YET!!!!

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

FOR CINDI

And a huge hug and heap of love and joy from me too, Cindi - I so hope it is/has been a beautiful experience and really successful. You so deserve it.

Love FMS xx
                            :heart: c: :heart:
                            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

FOR CINDI

I'm not one for promoting another's web site or program here, but I truly do hope that this your way out Cindi.

Best of luck to you! I hope it's all that you want and need for this to be.

We are here for you.

Love, Me
                              :l
                              Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

FOR CINDI

Cindi I am thinking of you and am wishing you the very best!!
                                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                                X