a lurker asking for opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first time that I have started a thread but I am concerned.

What has Betty Boop done wrong? when I first joined here she welcomed me, and I pm'd her lots of time for advice and she always gave good answers.

But now people are saying bad things about her,

Didi I miss something??

Don't take it personally. Ms. Betty is real busy these days, I think she went back to school or something. I'm sure she will be returning your posts, as soon as she accesses them. Do post someone will always answer on the board! :welcome:

Comment

She has been here. Some hacker has been posting using her name is what I gather. Those Paula's husband posts are not real, if that's what you are referring to. Hope that helps and that you are well
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Wow, Sea, I had no idea there was hacker activity here. When fake posts show up, is there any way to know? Is the web site manager watching for this so that no one is hurt by some twisted whack job? Know that there is only one Vera-b, and any imitation you see in the discount stores or on some chap's cart in New York are knock-offs. They fall apart at the first whiff of sobriety.

V.

Comment

Guess it's highly unusual, but possible. Some of the other folks sent a message to RJ about it and closed the thread. Accepting No imitation Vera's lol. Trust No posts by my husband as I don't have one.lol
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Holy fuck-

Do we really need another fucking thread about how fucking wonderful Betty Boop is? Something seems fishy to me about this. I think I may start a thread about how wonderful I am so everyone can stroke my ego too. I just do not trust this thread originator. Don't be fooled.

EDIT: I just went back and read all 9 of peapods posts. Out of 9 posts total, either 4 or 5 are gooing and gushing about BB's wonderfulness. Fishy fishy fishy.

Comment

Does this nonsense ever end! It is past the point of rediculous! BB needs to get a freakin life!

I too read this posters other posts .....odd that with only 9 posts, the strong attachment is to BB and not to whatever the issue that brought this person here actually is. I am not fooled!
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Let's see - in the last 2 months she has had an average of about 2 posts per day. I haven't read them all but those I have do not seem self promoting. I really do not understand the polarization here. What is with the animosity?
                It appears that only a daily poster spending lots of time here can understand what the #%&* is going on with this. How exactly has she hurt you? Who cares if some people like her a lot? Why on earth does this matter?
                Ok, what do I know. I have been gone for 2 weeks and just came from a funeral. In light of that, this seems irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                X