What's the significance of your forum name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I WILL say, that the day my avatar switched to Laurie Partridge, my pm box filled up with love letters to her. From other girls who had worshipped her like me, and boys who wished they had, well, um, hung out with her .

Took a few days to cool everybody off. Now everyone knows me for the infantile dork I really am .

ww xox

Comment

That's who that is...I knew I recognized her, guess I was needing the keyboard and big huge sleeves....whew another mystery solved.
      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

What an awesome thread! I can't believe no one has asked this before! I feel like I have learned so much about you people just by learning how you picked your name...lol.

Well, I guess mine is self explanatory. I started with a few names that had a bit of a negative undertone like "boozehag" but it was taken. And few others like that and then I realized that I didn't want a negative name to be with me forever. And then it just came to me....I was "thankful" to find you all and RJ.

Love, Me
        :l
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Only very few here know my "real" name. Noelle is someone I love very, very much.
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I chose my name because when I get stressed I think of the blue/green waters in Mexico and the Caribbean and find a sense of peace.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

CS is short for the name of a business that I started, in 2004.

Comment

I found this site two days after I turned 50. I wasn't too happy about turning 50 or drinking too much, but I wanted a more cheerful, upbeat name about who I wanted to become. And truly, being in your 50's isn't really bad at all! I did find out though, that I have become a more regular consumer of Advil since giving up drinking. I had no idea what it was doing for me in terms of pain management.
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Y@H,

You may have a young name but not a young, fun avatar! No offense, just sayin'.

Other than that, I am thrilled with your abs success!

Comment

Lucky, YAH's avatar is a queen she kept when everyone was stealing the crown from Lushy and it stuck.

My name came from a conversation I was having with my girlfriends. We were talking about diets and eating healthy and I said I could never give up my "precious pinot". They all laughed but, a little too hard..if you know what I mean.

PS. I was holding a glass of pinot grigio at the time
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

mine speaks for itself......
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

So does mine, I think.

Comment

Bessie - name of my dawg! And now one of my pigs (the one that is going to have to be sausagemeat soon.....) Maybe time for a name change? No, I did change to Walnut for a while (favourite tree in garden) and it caused confusion.

Comment

name of the street I live on is lime, so I called myself limers!

Comment

Mine is rather obvious if you could see me.

Bessie you did cause confusion when you changed your name, but your avatar sure was enjoyable.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Mine isn't to original
                                dj - my first and middle name initials - was my nickname when I was a kid
                                62 the year I was born.

Comment

Working...
                                X