What's the significance of your forum name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But is there a compelling story behind the 001?
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Jinja is a small town in Uganda, Africa. It is on the edge of Lake Victoria where Dr Livinston declared the source of the river Nile. I lived there during the transition from child to adulthood, both emotionally and spiritually. I met some truly extraordinary people and had some really good times, bad times and incredibly ugly times. The disparity between the brutality and beauty that I experienced there wrought changes within me that have shaped me into who I am now????.. I think I left part of my soul there.

Oh yes, and I am a ?ginger???.I liked this link.

Take care
      xxx
      The mind is in its own place, and in itself
      Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton

Comment

when i very first came here I was tiredofcrying...WHY...because i was. then i was luvuall....which in my heart...I still am.........now i am brittzak...brittany an zachary are my children
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Finding this place gave me the courage to start over. So i did
          Startingover xxx:thanks:
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

This was me 20 years ago and who I still am at heart!! A BIG TREE-HUGGING HIPPIE!!. The 37 I HAD to add at the end as someone had already joined before me as 'Hippie'. The '37' denotes the age I was when I first joined here and the age I finally came to my senses.

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Awesome thread!!

Licensed Veterinary Technician

I worked at the same job I started after graduating college and was there over 25 years when I "retired" last summer to be a full-time mom.
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Teardrop

because i felt trap with lots of emotions inside me, but i also have faith i know they will be tears of joy as well.....

Take care
                Love

Teardrop.x
                family is everything to me

Comment

It's my nickname because I speak Russian!!! And fortunately NOT because I drank lots of VODKA!!!
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

gy - co short form for my real name,when i was in the hospital,for anonamous reasons,they use your 1st name and shorten the last,one of the,residents at the time said,neat,,gyco like the lizard,so i kept hahahah gyco

Comment

Ripple-my first wine. The start of bottle disease. Its been a ripple effect ever since. :H

Comment

what can i say i love the florida gators

Comment

well T FOR TONY,L FOR LUKE, R FOR ROGER G FOR GONZALES AND S FOR SUE MY GF .BUT I LIKE THIS ONE THE MOST 'THE LONG ROAD GETTING SOBER' AND yes i do have a tatoo of a cross with tlrg just havent added the s yet ..
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

CMH is the airport code of where I am from, Columbus, Ohio.
                            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Back when I drank a lot of hard stuff,... especially tequila... my "Evil Twin" would take over & become a castrating Bitch from Hell...

I would get very sarcastic, and say stuff to my Hubby, whenever he asked me to slow it down...like, "I'm not Saint Fuckin' Jude!"

I'm sure I said a lot more than that...but I don't remember a lot of it...
                              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

seriously? I don't have a clue why I chose this name. but I often wonder......

Comment

Working...
                                X