Bored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored!

Im sitting here on a saturday afternoon bored out of my brains! Its no wonder im a boozer. Since I had my third and fourth child I feel trapped and going anywhere is such a major hassle...its like wading through quicksand ! Kids fighting ,screaming , running away from me!!!When I had 2 I went alot of places with them but Ive lost my drive now.

ANCHORED DOWN IN DUBLIN!!!!!

Bored!

Limers,

I know how you must feel, but I have family members who would DO ANYTHING to be in your position. My nephew and his wife have tried for 6 years to have a child and can't. My cousin has just suffered her 3rd miscarriage after 13 years of trying. Time will pass and your little ones will be grown and out of the house. Cherrish what you have been blessed with.
    :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
    AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Bored!

Thanks Michaela, I know your right and I love them dearly. In 15 yrs time I will be bellyaching about empty nest syndrome!lol.

Comment

Bored!

Well theres no point in us meeting up one2! Were bound to loose some of them with 9 of them between us!!

Comment

Bored!

Also feeling bored but AF for the second night in a row :thumbs:which has been pretty tough starting on a weekend. Watching re-runs of Smallville just ain't exciting, is it??? It's coming up to "suicide hour" for me so I'm keeping myself distracted by hanging out here LOL:ranger
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Bored!

"In 15 yrs time I will be bellyaching about empty nest syndrome!lol". No you wont these days they never ever leave over hear the trend is this Limers........ that as house purchase affordability is outta the ball park and you cant rent a place with out selling your soul our kids are hanging around longer before they leave the nest. I know I was outt'a mums and dads place like shit out of a shot gun when I turned 18 couldn't wait ( no disrespect to them they were and are great parents) but now kids wait until they are in the 30's to make the big move unless they are looking after there mums and das as they get sick not all can afford private hospice
            We all love our kids but there is a time to fend for yourself even our little fairy penguins have to eventually HAAAAAAAA
            cap

Comment

Bored!

oh crap, don't say that!! I have a 5 year plan which involves my daughter leaving home at 18 and me travelling the world when I'm 40..LOL!!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Bored!

Hey Limers! Good to see you buddy. Sounds like you've got yer hands a bit full. 4 young children? All I can say is...............

[ame= ]YouTube - Cheap Trick - Surrender[/ame]

.......... but don't give yourself away.....

Hang in there!!!!

WW xox

Comment

Bored!

Limers
                  I am bored silly cuz my kids are at thier dads. I can't believe I am saying that! Capt - I actually don't want my kids to move out. I know I sound dysfunctional - but I'm really not.
                  Why did I think you were a single dad??
                  Anyways, Limers and 1tM, I remember those times, when the kids were real young. Very trying! I am so glad I have my kids!! I know what you are saying Michaela.
                  Lila

Comment

Bored!

Hysterical one2 :H:H:H:H
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                    X