MODS AND AF SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 36 For ME ! Now I am going to do my workout! hmm.

versus reading the rest of todays threads..lol
    workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Day 26 for me and feeling GREAT!!!!!!!!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Yo,

Hope Y'all are having a great day in the moment!

1 week away from 4 months, I am going to say moderating, because
        3 weeks ago I had a beer. And it was a very nice one, but it did not turn into
        a downpour, which has happened in the past.

Sam I am.

Comment

CS04;374845 wrote: Day 2 -- again. Not sure if I really want to count days, but given my anal retentive self, I probably will. (Weren't we talking about being control freaks -- I mean fucking control freaks -- on another thread??)
          This resonates with me... My observation as an addict is that I am either
          out of control or super controlled, no gray area.
          I need some balance in my life, some normal middle ground that does not
          feel so compulsive.

Just a personal observation relating to where I am at, not meaning to
          step on any toes.

Sam I am

Comment

OK, I did the math:

72 AF days beginning Jan 28
            3.5 months moderating pretty well, but increasing in July (only working part-time July/Aug)
            currently day 9 AF, will continue at least until September

I'm trying to figure out how long I would need to go AF to become a social drinker, nothing on a regular schedule, some weeks I would have none. I think it's about establishing new habits. In the winter I quit and spent a LOT of my free time quilting. I am an avid gardener, love being outside, but last summer I drank TOO MUCH and I'm not going there again. SO THERE, BIG AL!
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Seven Months Modding for me. As James Brown says . . . I feel good!

Comment

LOL

I try not to count - but I LOL when I read all the posts about all or nothing ... That's me and I'm ana retentive self can't help it either!! I'll be driving down the road and I be thinking .... hummmmmm I'm 7 months and 3 days Alcohol free ... yipeeeee!!
                AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

well thank you for posting it was a great turn out and you all should be very very proud of yourselfs .. we are all doing our best.. keep on going doing what you are doing it must be working think positive abd stay strong you.. and have an awesome week ..peace , love and god bless
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm three days AF minus one beer. What does that account to?
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

11 days AF here. I plan on going back to moderation after I hit day 15, unless I decide to keep the train running for 30 days.

Comment

Heading into my 5th month - mostly AF and NF but a few occasional drinks here and there and a close shave on the smokes a few times but I am kicking its arse. I feel my habits have changed now so no longer feel the urge at drink o'clock except occasionally and then I say oh hello so you are still there but I just laugh in its face and say get thee gone oh evil one!
                        BH (no more)

Comment

SEVEN WEEKS!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                          X