Blocked IP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blocked IP

It appears my IP address has been blocked and so I can't access the site unless I log on anonymously. Logging on anonymously restricts my use of the site, i.e. can't use chat, the drinktracker or the subscriber forum - I managed to log on briefly using another computer and internet provider but after 5 minutes that became blocked as well. Anyone any ideas??? Or anyone else experiencing the same?

:upset:
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Blocked IP

Have you been a naughty girl vlad!! Normally a person's IP address will be blocked if they have been banned from a site!! That would mean you would not be able to sign on here at all even with different user names as it's your address that's banned not your name. So I don't think it's a problem with your address as you've obviously posted this thread under you proper username. (unless of course your signing in from work who'll have a totally different IP address to the one you'll have at home!). Check with work as to what restriction you have on your comp too!!. I'm no expert vlad so maybe if you're experiencing problems still you should contact codemonkey or RJ who will forward your questions onto him if he's not around.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Blocked IP

Yes, I have already pm'd RJ.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Blocked IP

YES you've been BAD? or yes you've pm'd RJ!!!!lol

Don't answer that it's rhetorical!!!lol I'm just in a stupid mood today!

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Blocked IP

I've downloaded some software so I can get on properly now, but it's only a 3 day trial...

Comment

Blocked IP

Have pm'd codemonkey now too...

Comment

Blocked IP

Don't bite my head off vlad but has you're subscription been paid? If you're paying through paypal and there's a problem then maybe you're not being allowed to log on properly. I don't know how that works though as I'm not a paid subscriber myself so I may be barking totally up the wrong tree! Just trying to come up with ideas for you as that downloaded software sounds a bit far-fetched in resolving the problem.

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx

Comment

Blocked IP

Yeah codemonkey is your best bet vlad. You shouldn't have to start downloading software to get on here.

Comment

Blocked IP

hippie37;375835 wrote: Don't bite my head off vlad but has you're subscription been paid? If you're paying through paypal and there's a problem then maybe you're not being allowed to log on properly. I don't know how that works though as I'm not a paid subscriber myself so I may be barking totally up the wrong tree! Just trying to come up with ideas for you as that downloaded software sounds a bit far-fetched in resolving the problem.

Love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx
                  Yes my subscription has been paid. If I hide my ip using the software, I can access all aspects of the site I'm supposed to.

Comment

Blocked IP

Maybe it's a MWO intervention to keep you out of chat during work hours - help us help you, vlad...

Kidding!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X