Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Thought - Tuesday

Today's thought is:

Today I will catch up on the things I need to complete. I will take notice of the things I've started, and I'll work toward their completion. If I'm current with things I need to do, I can use this time to rest and do nothing.

Have I been procrastinating? Have I been putting something off until later that I can do now? I will look at my list of responsibilities or suggested activities, and today I will begin - or complete - those things I said I would do later.

Today is about completion.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Very appropo. Yesterday, I completed a list of all the things I had let slip due to depression and AL and this AM I thought of 6 more things to add! Now, I'll be working through them one by one and reveling in crossing them OFF that list. That sense of completion goes so far in not just "getting it done" but my feeling good about myself, where I am and returning to being a the responsible person I was before AL kicked my butt and brain.

Great thought for the day, Noelle....Thanks!
    Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

than you noelie babycakes .. love it
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Much needed good advice, as always! Thanks, Noelle!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
        X