help, I can't log on from home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this morning, I have been unable to log on from home to "community." I can get to the home page, but when I click "community" it says "server not responding." Right now I am back at a coffee shop, where I can get on just fine (same computer, just different internet connection). How can I get this fixed???

Sorry wip, don't know much about these things but could it be your ISP (internet service provider) is having problems at the moment?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I don't think so, because I can get to anything else on the internet...

Comment

help, help.... I have grown dependent on this place, will need to start a whole new recovery program if I can't log on to MWO any more....

poor me... (!!!)

wip

Comment

Oh wip, I know just what you mean. If I can't get on here for at least a couple of hours a day, I go into withdrawal!!!
          I think I have swapped one addiction for another.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Did it just fix itself, OneTwo?

Comment

Hey WIP,

Well, this sucks! A couple of other people here seem to be experiencing similar issues today.....wonder what is going on??? Have you pm'd RJ? She is great at getting Code Monkey on this sort of thing!

Hope you get it taken care of, and SOON!

xxx
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Yup, y'all (that sound real funny if you say it out loud several times!), I just PM'd RJ a little while ago... we'll see...

wip

Comment

still can't log on from home!

OK now it's been 24 hours and I still can't log on from home, have to lug my computer to a coffee shop or library. WHAT'S THE DEAL?? I pm'd RJ yesterday and this morning I sent an email to what I think is the support person (???), the person who told me I'd be getting that kudzu which I guess is still slowly traveling in my direction... Grrr...

any ideas? anyone?

wip

Comment

Vlad was having a similiar problem yesterday. I just logged on so I'm not sure if her problem has been solved either. There used to be a thread for computer problems. I'll look around and see if it is still there. Be patient...we'll get this figured out.

R2C
                    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
                    :h

Comment

No, my problem still hasn't been resolved - I am having to hide my ip address to log on to the site - of course this restricts my access, i.e. I can't use chat, drinktracker or log into the subscriber's forum (I am all paid up).
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

How do you do that? Hide your IP address????

And isn't there, please, someone in charge here we can talk to, who is willing to look into this???

thanks,

wip

Comment

OK I gotta leave the coffee shop, they will throw me out if I don't stop sucking up their internet! If anybody has any ideas about how to fix this please PM me so I can read them on email...

thanks,

wip

Comment

I can no longer log in from work; always could, now I am blocked. But I can get into every other site as well...this is annoying.

Comment

Yeah, Gia, I just stopped by another one of my internet sources to get lunch. I have both called and emailed customer assistance... no response from them.

Kate sent me the phone number for customer assistance, THANKS Kate! ... but I just got a machine and left a message...

wip

Comment

Working...
                              X