Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not counting the days just living them !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been reading a post on offering encouragement to others > would like to add mine. been af for about three months now stopped counting the days just living them and is great no hangover yippee no nasty words or actions that all the sorrys in the world can't take away its great . And if I can do it anybody can as I'm the original miss zero will power , who has made all the excuses fallen off the wagon so many times I have got friction burns on my butt, but I have done it and god willing will keep on doing never want to visit that dark lonely place again. There have been times when I came on here and posted in dispare and thought I could never conquer this and at times it was all so enormous and awful I just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up, if I had not got my children I would have ended it all it was just awful, but I am, I can hardly believe I am typing this I want to cheer I have , sorry to go on but it just feels so darn great to be normal Hope this gives some encouragement to others

DD x

You bet it give encouragement!! Thanks so much for sharing that. We all need to hear the success stories. I am so overjoyed for you Daisy Doo....how did you do it? What finally made you "get" it?

Again, congrats...keep on going, you sound so great!!

R2C
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
    :h

Comment

WOW, Daisy, what a great post! Good for you!!! And yes it brings all kinds of encouragement!!

wip

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!! Well put! Congrats and thank you for that light at the end of the tunnel (that isnt a train) :goodjob:
        Do my issues make my butt look big?

Comment

Hi Daisy,
          A Huge Congratulations on your three months!! Af is so amazing! Your words could so easily be mine as well. Never, in my wildest dreams did I think that I would have 7 months of sobriety!! Seven months without AL.....it is fantastic! I am so grateful...for every day! And...like you, I believe if I can do it, anyone can do it! In fact, I highly recomend a life without Alcohol.

xx Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Daisy, this is EXACTLY what we need. Well done. Thank you for the inspiration :h
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Way to go, Daisy!!!! Isn't this sober thing a kick in the ol' head?? Glad you're so happy!!

Comment

Daisy, it's so good to hear from you and that you have such wonderful news to report. A big congratulations to you and your wonderful achievement.
                Yah, isn't sober wonderful? I feel simply soberlicious most days and I too have been where you have been.
                Wishing you all the best on your journey.
                Hugs
                Lori
                *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you

thank you all so much for those kind and caring words it means so much to me apart form on here and my councillor who I only talk to on th phone nobody but nobody in my day to day gets it, what we go through but on here EVERYBODY understands > This site is an inspiration and such a huge support I am sure I speak for many people when I say it really makes a differnece .A big thank you to everybody being able to share how I feel in an open and honest way is brilliant.

DD x

Comment

awesome job keep on going well done
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi trgs hows is it going with you, seen you around over the months on here , well I hope

Comment

Daisy, that's so wonderful to hear. I'm so happy for you. Thanks for posting that, very inspirational!:h
                        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

thanks river, love your avator made me smile packing to move and thrown away two set of wedding picture !!! so your avator wording made me smile !! and yes alchol played a big part in all that , not good at all but in the past thank god x

Comment

hi there daisy me im doing really great these days all is well here .. all things are getting better and better as time goes on .. thankx for asking .. keep on keeping on
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

pleased to hear that trgs , my plan is to do just that , know some people do a period of af then do the mods thing ??? that scaes the s*** out of me never want to be in that palce again so going to stick with the af. And sorry got to ask this as a super sad ( sober lol) Brit !!! do you for real live in hollywood ?

DD x

Comment

Working...
                              X