Latest crazy dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest crazy dream

I was one of 6 travelling to Russia, me, my hubby, a skater boy, a fat punk woman, a hippy man and a dog. When we got there we were told that because there were so many people living in Moscow there wouldn't be enough air for everyone to breathe, so we'd have to merge bodies. We were ushered into our pairs, no one wanted to be with the dog but it ended up being me. The hippie man merged with the fat punk woman becoming a fat hippy woman. The fat hippy woman hated her new long black hair with crusty bits in and pulled it off (and said she'd put it back on when she got back from sight seeing. As I'd merged with the dog (and the dog had belonged to the hippy) I began chasing after fat hippy woman, running on all fours and barking as I went. My hubby had merged with the skater boy and went off to Moscow Zoo Park.

Eventually it was the last day of our trip, we were all de-merged and sat in the dining room eating a rather disgusting breakfast. I realised, having been part dog, I'd been told to sleep in the dining room the whole trip and thought to myself that it had been a pretty naf holiday especially as there was now an annoying woman trying to sell me a teddybear called 'Rolf'.

Would have posted this on my Crazy Dream Thread but it's in subscriber and I don't have access due to IP still being blocked!!!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Latest crazy dream

LOL and I thought my dreams were wierd

I won't even bother trying to look this up- but I think if I had to merge with one of the crowd I might have chosen the dog LOL

(Sleep well)

Comment

Latest crazy dream

Hi Vlad,
      You do make me laugh because i can remember just before the uk meeting the second time round.....I had a crazy dream that when we met we were all disney characters...
      I was dumbo the elepahnt
      Loppy lugs was thumper
      jay42 was winne the poo
      betty was betty boop (of course)
      Her husband was tigger
      and jacqui was jasmine out of aladdin.

only told one person about this dream now everyone knows!
      family is everything to me

Comment

Latest crazy dream

I have only one word to say.............FREAK!!

LOL wot the fuck are you taking vlad?!!lol OMG!!!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Latest crazy dream

Definetly creative

Vlad, You have an Amazingly Creative side to you. WOW.

I agree with Marbella, if I had to have an option I pick merging with the pup as well.

Happy Dreaming . . .

Comment

Latest crazy dream

I am thinking you should write then down (copy write it) it has a resonance with Alice in WOnderland......Lewis Carol/C S Lewis???? Cant recall....always wondered what he had taken to write that....you could give him a run for his money with this one.....!

Moo
            "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
            but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

Working...
            X