Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenair was not the Silver Bullet

Wow!!

This thread was changed but for the better.

I live for my children.

I do.

I wish I was not an alcholic. I really do.

I fight for my girl. Oh, and my son.

They are both alcoholics. Like mommy.

Great.

I fight for my girl every day.

I wish I was not an alcoholic. I truly do. It is so sad that I drink to feel good. They do, too.

I am so sad I am not healed from Rhonda. If I was, I would send both of my kids and my DIL. In a freaking heart beat.

Okay, you can all beat up on me because I am a drunk and they are. I will take it. I deserve it.

I want them to be well.

I went to Rhonda praying for the 'SILVER BULLET' and I am not healed. I am figuring out how to go to long term rehab to be healed now. I wish I was not what I am. I hate myself for this. I do. HATE MYSELF.

I want to be the one that says, "GET A CLUE."

However, everyone here. EVERYONE is offering advice driven from true caring.

I love my girl. I love my son. I love my husband.

Apparently, with all that love, I don't love myself.

All of your posts are positive. All of them. You are all saying " Be well and work on helping your children "

I agree. With all the posts.

I really dislike the discord here. I love the thoughts, though. From everyone.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hey cindi ever had the thought I just want to stop drinking the white fist approach is a good one happy to support you with it ....... it worked for me when you think about it is the ask yourself the question whats the problem the problem is we need to stop drinking logic one oh one stop the problem. with that thought I send you a big slobberly kiss. it is simple cindy just say to youre self I dont drink anymore those words build mountains I DONT DRINK you can never stop believing how powerful those simple words are do it say you are a non drinker thats all it takes
      Love always cap

Comment

Cap.

Doing it.

White fisted and ready to hit the "hubby" with it.

I can't drink anymore. Lenair did that for me. They, however, did not do something to help me with the effects. I still need the "anesthesia" and can't have it.

I am doing it straight now and doing it right.

It hurts, big time. I need the "drugs" and can't have them. They make me throw up now.

However, her hubby is about to learn what it means to be thrown down, grabbed, throttled and hurt.

I can do that.

Ooops. Sorry. That is not politicaly correct. But he is about to hurt. If he can hurt, he can deal with it. Right???

Love,
        Cindi

Oh, can Cap, that is why I am up at 3:00 a.m. Thinking about my girl. Every second of my life.
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I know you will be up all night worrying about your daughter hope she comes out the other side with a big hug from her mum
          Love always cap

Comment

(((((Cindi))))))

Only just found this thread - what a difficult time for you and your daughter. Sending both of you lots of strength and good thoughts.

xxx

Comment

Cindi just wanna say thinking of you

Comment

cindi,

keep thinking about this ... I don't know what treatment or healing she can do ... sometimes it just doesn't work for us...I am too sceptical and usually healing or cd's dont work for me either... something will work for you though, so don't give up hope...

it is not your fault your children may have inherited the gene from you...you didnt purposely pass it on, as people with other genetic problems don't deliberately pass it on .. don't beat yourself up about it...

YOU are still a good person.
                Heavenly xx
                ?We are one another's angels?
                Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Heavenly xx any chance you come back to the journey site

Comment

Love that post One2!

Love to Cindi today:h:h
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Thinking of you Cindi. As one who viewed all the deleted posts I just want to say my mother would have done anything to help me it truly wasn't till I wanted to help myself that something clicked. I know in my heart you would do anything for your daughter but you won't be any good to anyone if you don't think of you I have watched your struggles and I know you will prevail. Just remember evn though your children got the alcoholic gene they also got the fight gene. Stay strong and know how fondly you are regarded here.

Comment

Hi, everyone.

Today I am doing somewhat better.

Today I started taking Antabuse again.

At least I know that works.

Love,
                        Cindi

Thank you, everyone, for the kind and caring words. It means a lot to me.
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cindi, good for you!

wip

Comment

Cindi ,im sorry ,I dont know shit! My eldest is only 15 and my eldest daughter 10 and I worry about her seeing me drink and I have no clue how my influence will manifest itself in years to come. I have no right to judge you and you seem like such a lovely woman. My post a few days ago was out of order and im sorry ,I certainly do not want to make your load heavier to carry with my cavalier bullshit! Love to you and yours...Lizzie.

Comment

Glad you are feeling a bit better and back on something you know works. You know that none of us here think you deserve to be beat up on for any reason. Sending positive thoughts for your daughter.

P. S. Angel candles! One2many, what a lovely thought! Angel candles for everybody!

Comment

Hi Cindi
                                hugs to you
                                -Sheep

Comment

Working...
                                X