gday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gday

how is everyone going?, its been a while sinceIve been on, I have just been getting myself right, finally think ive got the right medication now, all , good , as far as the drinking goes, I no longer think it is a problem, last week I thought I would do an experiment after a long time of sober and had a beer, number f&*&^%N one turned into no 7 in no time, which proved the point that I have to abstain, I have been feeling so good lately and this reminded me how shit drinking makes you feel. Now that my head seems to be in the right place and I actually feel good when sober, I am starting to enjoy a lot more things.

A big lesson that I have learnt is not to f%$& with mental illness, It is next to impossible to find the right medication if you are downing 4-6 instant depressants every night. It has taken me many years to realise this, hopefully it will help others.

getting here (to the right head space) over the past 6 months has been a tough journey, had a lot of dark thoughts which didnt help the drink ups and downs like nothing else, bi polars will know what I mean. It took my brother but it isnt going to take maxy!

Sorry to all my friends here that I love, You know who you are
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

gday

Sorry ran out of room there! have a good job now project manager! artwork is getting good reviews and my photography is taking off too

I have missed you all so much xoxox

maxman!
    ps Thankyou panadol!xo
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

gday

Stay in touch, Maxman.

Comment

gday

yea max took me a while tht meds dont mix with booze,kee up the good work gyco and stay sober or moderate gyco

Comment

gday

Maxman

You know I love you dearly. I'm so happy to hear you are doing well. I have thought about you so many times. I'm anxious to see more of your beautiful artwork and some photos. Don't be a stranger.

Upside down Magsie smackaroos!!!!!
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

gday

Hiya Max!!

So good to see you!! Yep! You know you are one of my faves as well! I am so very, very glad to see you here and in particular, to hear that you are feeling so much better!

I think of you often....but I though of you a few weeks ago when I went to an Artist reception for Gracie Slick. Her work is amazing! I thought how great it would be to have you show at this gallary! Anyway,
            so happy to hear that things are going well with your art and photos. The job is good etc. But, most of all it is good to hear you sounding happy!

Much Love,
            Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

gday

Hi Max,

It so good to read your post has made my day! good to hear that you sound so strong and please that you are a new project manger that your art work and photots are taking of......well done maxman.

Did you get the polynesian work tattoo on you arm yet?

Take Care

love
              Teadrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

gday

Hi Max it's great to hear from you mate. I always remember the time you first introduced us to your metal sculpture work with some photos on here and I was blown away mate. You have such a talent. i only wish dolphin was here this week-end though to explain a few things. Her ex was bi-polar and by god he put here through hell with his mood-swings because 'apparently' a part of the illness is not taking the necessary meds. I know you've popped on now and again and been struggling a bit mate but it sounds like you have some kind of 'control' back in your life. I really hope this continues mate and I wish you all the best with your artwork and your future happiness.

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

gday

thanks guys!! means alot, to see some of my latest stuff check out the facebook group bent copper studios. cheers

Comment

gday

Hey Max! Great to hear you are doing so well!

Comment

gday

Max, glad to have you back and happy to hear you are doing so well. Can't wait to check out the art. I'm so pleased for you that your artwork is getting good reviews. Take care and welcome back.

Cucks

Comment

gday

Well its monday morning here and have had a great start to the week. Have just been laid off, just finished unloading my tools, got a good reference and was told that they couldnt afford me. will catch a break one day! back to job hunting for max. Will not let this get me down. Staying positive, everything happens for a reason.

Comment

gday

amen max stay strong and thing positive
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

gday

Hey Max!

I've missed you!
                            Glad you are back!

Katie
                            Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                            April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                            wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                            wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                            wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                            wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                            wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                            wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                            http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

gday

Max, keep up the the positive attitude and good luck on the job search. I'll be rooting for you. Keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X