Could anyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could anyone...

comment on their experience with Kudzu? How effective it is, side effects etc...

Thanks!

Could anyone...

Hi

I found it reduced my cravings considerably for about 5 days- then just seemed to 'stop working'.

I remember there was another thread about this many moons ago- I will try to find it.

Comment

Could anyone...

Marbella, thanks. I did a search earlier but didn't find much.

one2, I'm a little nervous also... let me know how it goes and I'll do the same.

Thanks again.

Comment

Could anyone...

Hard to tell. I still haven't gotten the "free" kudzu you get for subscribing... so I take the stuff from Whole Foods... and I am also taking several other supps, including L-Glutamine, B-50, and 5HTP. When you change a lot of variables all at once, you cannot have any idea what is "helping" and what is not. I have been AF since coming to this site, and starting supps, exercise, and resuming meditation practice, a little over 2 weeks ago...

I don't think there's much reason to fear taking the kudzu, though... seems to be little or nothing in the way of established negative effects... certainly nothing that cannot be reversed by just stopping taking it.

best wishes,

wip

Comment

Could anyone...

Hi Paliser,
          I used the Kudzu from her for the first 6 weeks going AF. I also took L-Glut and Omega 3,6 and 9 and the All In One. I took the Kudzu 3 times a day as prescribed and the L-glut around 4PM and again at 7PM. I also kept the L-Glut handy for any sudden urges! L-Glut is very fast acting!

I had no side affects at all. None. I might add that I have a high drug sensitivity and so, for me to be able to take this with no side affects was wonderful! Best of all.....it really helped as far as giving me an edge to get past the rough times with AL.

Best Wishes!
          Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Could anyone...

I dont think there are any known side effects to Kudzu- and although I can't remember exactly, I think 3 of the MWO tabs are recommended. I believe I started taking one, but then read more was merrier. I will try to find the info...

Here it is- Kudzu Rescue For Alcohol Recovery

So basically up to 9 tabs a day is OK.

Comment

Could anyone...

Kudzu does help, but you do need to take the full dose to gain the benefits. I did not have any side effects.

Comment

Could anyone...

I take it with lunch and again at 5pm along with L-Glut and I think it makes a huge difference. It may just be in my mind but if it works I will continue!

Good Luck!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
                X