When will the fog lift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will the fog lift?

Lately I have been having problems finding words or putting my thoughts into a sentence. I'm hoping that this will resolve itself after a few weeks of sobriety. Could it be a social anxiety thing or some permament damage? I do take an antidepressant and I have heard others say it made them feel "dumb". I'm hoping I can find the cause of this.

When will the fog lift?

Hard to tell, Shelby... when did you last have a drink? taking any supps? how long have you been taking the antidepressant? probably, since you are taking an antidepressant, you should talk with him/her about this...

wip

Comment

When will the fog lift?

Yes I would find out if it is a side effect of the AD.

Sounds like it.

Comment

When will the fog lift?

Shelby,

I felt like a mental viel, lifted at about 90 days. Unfortunately, for me, it took that long. Supps, exercise helped too! It has been a major process. I had really abused this poor old body. Keep going at it! Congratulations! Sounds like you are going great!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

When will the fog lift?

How long ago was my last drink? Two whole days ago. I've been on the AD since Oct (for PPD). I have the supps but I have not been taking them this time around. I'll start back on those today. Exercise has been sproadic but I'm also going to get that in check. I need to make an appt with my Dr anyway for a follow up - I'll ask her then. Thanks!

Comment

When will the fog lift?

Keep the faith! :goodjob:
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

When will the fog lift?

Glad you will be seeing your doc, and I hope you are telling her the whole deal about the drinking... I think you would have good reason to hope that the "veil" will lift just fine as you get the alcohol and the effects of the alcohol out of your mind/brain/body... it just takes a while...

wip

Comment

Working...
              X