6 months AF today! HIP HIP Horray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Keep up the good work! May I sheepish ask what Lenair is????? Sorry I have no clue.

I can hear the happiness in your post. Great inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

Michaela
    :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
    AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS

Buckle, Six months, Wow... how time flies. Congratulations. It is so great to hear how your life has turned around. You sound very solid and happy.

Love the quote. Nelson Mandela, I believe...

:goodjob:
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

Buckle - can I add my congrats! These stories of success help me a lot!!

mame
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Thank You all SOOOOOOOOO Much!..I think the quote is Maryanne Williamson...at least that is what i have down...It means a lot to me...I'm glad you are enjoying it...xxoo buckle

Comment

congrats!!!!

Hey girl, I knew you had alot of time under your belt, buckle, but WOW, that is great, looking forward to joining you some day!!!:thumbs::wd::yay::applaud::alf::yay:

love ya!!!!

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Absolutely wonderful, Buckle! I'm really happy for you.

Comment

Buckle,

So incredibly happy for you!!

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

thanks cindi...i know you are having a hard time...i've been following the magic bullet post...i do feel like bootsie does,lenair seems to work in layers ...whatever is on top goes first...so it sounds like whatever lenair did heal, it was very important to you and difficult for you, and something that you did not think was possible to overcome..i honestly can say i would of never thought it would of worked for me...but it did and i am thankful...as far as your daughter...you can work on you and on her at the same time...as i have said it is a journey and you are on yours with her...it seems like everything is coming to a head and it is be mandatory to come to some resolve for you and your daughter....i have you on my mind and in my prayers...i do think that you are still changing as you said from lenair...in time we will see the outcome...please be in touch...remembereveryone, there are many paths to sobriety...blessings and huge hugs...xx buckle

Comment

Working...
                  X