news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

news

everyone have a great weeekend,this is my second long weekend in a row,last weeeknd was tuff,and its not gettin any easier,evryone around me drinks ,o wo is me gyco

news

sorry man, I know the feeling, I work for a Wine and Spirits distributership, and have to deal all day with this, be strong my friend, together we can do this

Comment

news

stay tuff

Hey I don't know the difference between a quick reply or this. I may be repeating myself but I feel you and know how hard it can be. I work for a wine and spirits distributor and have to deal with this everyday. I stock the stuff on the shelves, touch it, help people buy it, ahhhhhhhhh, were all here with you man stay tuff:new:

Comment

news

Stay strong, Gyco! Set your mind that no excuse will ever make you reach for a drink. Promise yourself! If you made a promise to a friend, would you bust your butt trying to keep it??? Well you are your new best friend. Help your friend anyway that you can. Love them and protect them. You can do it!!

Good luck and know that we are always here.

Love, Me
        :l
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

news

thnx folks i did sleep last night and avoided,who says it gets easier, gyco

Comment

news

But it does get easier. I was AF for 2 years - after 4 months it was easier and and after 7 months it became very easy- to the point I never even thought about it.

(I only started again due to pressure from 'friends').

It will get easier I promise.

Comment

news

Ditto Gyco, also heading into my second weekend!! I jump on-line when "suicide hour" hits and that really helps distract me. Weekends are a bugger, aren't they but I'm hoping it will get easier - I'll be thinking of you!!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

news

hey Gyco, echoing everyone above about stay strong... and wondering this: is there any chance you can branch out to finding people and situations in which there is not so much drinking?

wip

Comment

news

Gyco,

Load up on a bunch of AF beverages to have on hand. If you are going out with friends, plan ahead of time what you are going to drink. I am going to a Music Festival with a friend tomorrow night, who has already informed me that she "can't wait to have a cocktail". I plan on drinking grapefruit juice, cranberry and club soda with a lime (yummy!! And no one is the wiser that its AF!) I also drink AF beer sometimes. I've tried Buckler (Holland), Warsteiner (German) and O'Douls Amber. The O'Douls Amber has the most flavor. But they all are good choices.

Good luck and stay strong.... PLAN AHEAD!!
                  God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers...

Comment

Working...
                  X