Screw the Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw the Olympics

Does any one really care!!! I do have very strong views about what China has done to Tibet makes me sick !!! sorry venting !!!!!! China is a great nation however its political leaders are a party trick like lookin into a hat full of arseholes not a pretty sight.

Screw the Olympics

a septic tongue mature

Comment

Screw the Olympics

Nope, no interest. But, I did see a movie one time about the US Hockey Team. That was good stuff.

Comment

Screw the Olympics

or a inner nose pimple that distorts the left nostril and work mates think see i new he was getting a nose job they obviously haven"t finished yet

Comment

Screw the Olympics

Cap, I agree that China as a nation has a lot of work to do on human rights, and there is part of me that hopes they come out of this with a little bruising around the eyes from protesters.

That being said, I have to admit that I am looking forward to the Olympics. Growing up surrounded by athletics has given me an appreciation for what is one of the purest forms of sporting events left in the world. Some of these people train four years focused only on competing in the games. Talk about a level of dedication that is beyond me.......

Imagine being able to channel and focus that kind of energy into not drinking!
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Screw the Olympics

Us Hockey team shelbs tell us more

Comment

Screw the Olympics

I've always believed that sports and politics should never mix. Unfortunately that's just the way things have headed, as we've seen in the past with England rugby and cricket tours to South Africa during the Apartheid. Sport's is riddled with politics and red-tape and all kinds of shite that has no bearing on the achievements of some of the great sportsmen and woman we've seen over the years.

I have to say I'm not a great lover of watching sports myself but I've always enjoyed the X games!!

But like most I will probably watch a few odd events that catch my eye late at night when I'm falling asleep with the television on, as usual!!. Yeah I know I'll burn in hell for wasting all that electricity!!

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Screw the Olympics

Captnjack;377753 wrote: Us Hockey team shelbs tell us more
                It was called "Miracle".
                Miracle (2004)

Comment

Screw the Olympics

Capt'jack, i am so proud of you .... YES .... them damn OLYMPICS stink. You and ONE have explained wot it's like jumping in SHIT!!! :jumpin::sausages::sausages::choc::award:

Comment

Screw the Olympics

Athlete your a bike rider I see..... My da who has moved on was one too one of the youngest men to win the Sun tour a big bike race over here in Melbourne Australia our tour de france so to speak. When in training He used to ride 37 Ks each way every sunday. I love him I ride too I love a bike race and shall be watching that bit of the olympics lets separate the politics from the great athelets that compete i agree by the way I admire your posts thanks

Comment

Screw the Olympics

one2many;377762 wrote: Ripps!!! did ya learn how to post the pics????
                      nooo, have had no time dear, only have a few minutes to pop in and then away ..... i will try .... we need pic's of special olympians .... :H

Comment

Screw the Olympics

Quote Athlete "Imagine being able to channel and focus that kind of energy into not drinking" YES ! you did it!!!!!!just interested Athlete and please no obligation to answer I have so admired your take on things and particularly that post about your son very inspiring just wondering a person so committed like you to physical fitness and striving for your best how did al come into your life you remind me so much of me dad

Comment

Screw the Olympics

Just saw this Hips Yeah I know I'll burn in hell for wasting all that electricity!!

Love and Happiness
                          Hippie

Comment

Screw the Olympics

no you wont flick the switch for fucks sake as we all need to do

Comment

Screw the Olympics

Dont want to make you angry!!!!!!!!!

when i look at the olympics CAPT i dont think about politics.... like Athletics said it is pure dedication people train every day....I always wanted to compete in the olympic doing gymantics but never got no support from my parents. i trained a lot it was my way out of getting out of my dad house.....BUT there is one think i feel with the recession going on and petrol going up and the olympic in the uk 2012 SHIT im feeling the pinch already....:upset:

Have a good week end im going to be watching the olympic games.

By the way theres a good film on tomorrow called something's gotta give with Jack Nicholson

Love
                              Teardrop.x
                              family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
                              X