RE-CONNECTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE-CONNECTED!

I finally got re-connected to MWO from my house/office!!! :H:H This is great! What a luxury, no more trekking around from place to place!

How about everyone else? Check in here, if you have been a vagabond, like me...

wip:

RE-CONNECTED!

Me as well, funny enough. I was able to log in from work today...needless to say, not much was accomplished!

Comment

RE-CONNECTED!

woo hoo! You must be SOoooooo relieved. Glad your technology woes are over .

and p.s. I think you did an awesome job of staying in touch on the fly -

WW xox

Comment

RE-CONNECTED!

c::bananacomputer: YAHOO!!!
        workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

RE-CONNECTED!

Ha! Thanks y'all! And yes the people at the coffee shop are throwing a party right now and I'm NOT INVITED! Well hell I'm sick o' them, too! So there!

wip

Comment

RE-CONNECTED!

I am just back on today, after many days of not being able to access the site. I can't believe how much I missed it here, even though I don't post much anymore.
            This place is my rock, obviously.
            FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

RE-CONNECTED!

I would never log in from work. I'd be afraid of people finding out. So I would have to do the coffee shop -- or most likely the library.

Comment

RE-CONNECTED!

I am home now so my vagabond days are over too! I could not do McDonald's one more day! And I only did 2!

EDIT: To anyone who PM'ed me- I will respond Saturday. Time for bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                X