music to celerbrate limers achievement she Passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my limers well done you passed what a great thing !!!!!!!!!:goodjob::l:l:l:l:l Cap

Yay, Limers!!!

What an incredible thing!!

Totally.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Sorry limers shit i used those emotin things I hate them sorry just so pleased you made it love you Capo

Comment

I know you don't want this out there but shit you did good kick me in the gonads if your angry at me LOL

Comment

Thanks Cptn and Cindi ,so much .Im feeling much better today about it!

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - An Emotional Fish - Celebrate[/ame]

Comment

Limers! What have you passed?!! You're driving lesson? You're OU course? THE BUCK!!!lol

I'm presuming it's your OU course!! Well done hun. I think you're brilliant for doing what you're doing and particularly with a busy home life too. Don't know how you find the time to be honest.

Whatever you've passed you've PASSED and you deserve it.

Have a great day

Love and Happiness
              Hippie (the drop-out!!)
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Thanks Hippie ,I was a tad dissapointed yesterday with the result but I got through it with a little help from my friends here and it was a pass after all.....so onwords and upwords...

Comment

love ya limes any onwards and up wards songs

Comment

Congratulations on passing, Limers. I'm happy for you.

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - RDF - Heart of the Land[/ame]

Forgot to post ya a tune limers!

Another RDF tune that should invoke some good/bad memories which ever way you look at it!!

The Afro Celts are my all-time fav. world fusion band. The first tune features your fav. artist!!

[ame= ]YouTube - Afro Celt Sound System feat. Sinead O'Connor - Release[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Eireann-Afro Celt Sound System[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Asian Dub Foundation feat. Sinead O'connor - 1000 Mirrors[/ame]
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

For Limers.

[ame= ]YouTube - Angelique Kidjo & Dave Matthews-Iwoya[/ame]

Comment

Hey limers, was it your OU course?? Whatever it was CONGRATULATIONS. You must be proud of yourself.

I am starting an OU course in psychology in September and I am dead scared!!!!
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;378749 wrote: Hey limers, was it your OU course?? Whatever it was CONGRATULATIONS. You must be proud of yourself.

I am starting an OU course in psychology in September and I am dead scared!!!!
                            Hey Starting I kind of went there too with starting a course in The Social Sciences a few months back. I wasn't quite ready though and I felt i was doing it for all the wrong reasons to be honest. The course though looked really amazing and the books I read......WELL I kind of got too personal and ended up thinking way too much about my own life!! I will probably go back to studying in future years but I feel I have a new purpose in life at present that far more suits my intentions in life!

Best of luck and let us know what you're studying for. Limers is a great gal and she helped me out a lot with some pre-study material etc and was willing to help out loads. I know she has a lot on her plate but I'm sure she'll be only too happy to help if you need some advice.

Love and Happiness
                            Hippie
                            xx

Comment

Thank you ,thank you ,thank you all, it means alot ...Starting ,what course are you starting in sep ,id be very interested to know? Im going to watch a movie with the kids now ,Shiloh...saturday is movie night and pizza night ,kids love it .The rain over here is unreal today and all the roads are flodded. Love the afro celts.

Comment

Working...
                              X