music to celerbrate limers achievement she Passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am doing "starting with psychology" it is a 5 month course for people who are new to studying. I have always been interested in what makes people tick also my current job in IT is not exactly fulfilling so I thought I would try this. I would never even have considered studying if I hadn't stopped drinking since there would be no time :H

Hippie, I know what you mean. I am wondering if I am doing this for the right reasons too! But I will never know if I don't give it a go. I am nervous though since I have always considered myself a bit thick

Thank you for the good wishes I probably will be screaming for help very soon!

o2m shame on you for selling a cd collection on the back of a drunken statement !!!:H

hope you are all having a lovely saturday evening x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hearty congrats to you,limers.

Darling x
      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Thanks Dsrling ,I was a little ...ok !ALOT disapointed with my 46% pass but its a pass and I will do better next time and thank you again!

Comment

Hey, you`re a mum of 3 (think that`s right.......could be 4??? lol))and just passed your driving test, and now your O.U. course........I think you`re doing great..give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back, girl!!!!

Darling x
          Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Working...
          X