Happy Womans Day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Womans Day!!

Today we are celebrating WOMAN in South Africa and wanted to wish all the woman on the boards a wonderful day..... even if you are not in SA you can still make today Womans Day!!

"You're not alone in the journey of life"

There's not a single woman in the world that hasn't struggled or overcome difficulties at some point in her life. We all face challenges and discouragement.

At this very moment you may be facing one, whether it's related to money, health, children, partners, family or careers, it's all part of being alive.

Recognise that obstacles are part of your journey. Don't let them stop you and never give up. Instead, think of them as milestones once passed, you'll be closer to your goals.

Remember with every challenge, you become stronger, wiser and more prepared for the rest of your journey."

HAPPY WOMANS DAY!!!!!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Happy Womans Day!!

DeeBee,

Thank you. What a great post.

To quote a "flick chick," and add to your post.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

It really does.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Happy Womans Day!!

hi dee bee,you seemm like a very wise lady,and happy ladies day,i hope u enjoy it,i no a couple of young women here,moved here,hurd it started to get to tuff to live there,lot of un rest,i hope things work out for you gyco

Comment

Happy Womans Day!!

Cindi, that is EXACTLY what my Mum always says!!!

I had a wonderful Woman's Day, even got a beautiful bouquet of roses from my darling hubby!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Happy Womans Day!!

Awww. How nice. You deserve it, DeeBee.

Keep them watered and happy.

Oh, and keep hubby watered and happy, too. :H

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
          X