Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are Oh So Clever.

Hi Guys,
    Are we not the cleverst people in the world? In our task of securing our poison we will go to extreme lengths. I know I did. Can laugh at it now. I have written an article on this on my blog at Alcoholism-A Life Sentence Have a read and give us your thoughts and ridiculous stories. I sometimes feel if we can laugh at some of our antics then it makes it a little less of a hell.
    Cheers
    alanb
    Margate South Africa

We are Oh So Clever.

Quote "if we can laugh at some of our antics then it makes it a little less of a hell". I with ya buddy hey l will read the blog thanks!!!!you are not gonna drink those beers are you HAAAAAAAAA seems pointless if you want to get healthy and have the ability to laugh. you seem like an intelligent guy !!!! how did you end up in margate South Africa

Comment

We are Oh So Clever.

I'm just curious why Alan starts all these threads to read his blog but doesn't contribute ANYTHING else here. This is like the sixth time.

Comment

We are Oh So Clever.

Dolly, I'm with you on this one. Frankly, I do not think it is appropriate to solicite here. This is My Way Out.....
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
        X