Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance the muskateers incluing the hipster in dolphs absence of party tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance the muskateers incluing the hipster in dolphs absence of party tonight

burn baby burn

no I see

Comment

my wife is leaving me so sad bye

Comment

not good Gia she wants too leave me dont blame her actually what breaks my heart is she will take my daughter away from me that part hurts

Comment

Hey Captn. Whats up mate? AJ is away at the Belladrum festival this week-end and I'm on me todd so any kind of party while the women are away is good news! Let's be cavemen and grunt and pound our chests to the sound of beating drums (or maybe a bit of 'mad for it' tunes).

Seriously mate give me a pm and lets fuckin sort this. I'm gonna say some fuckin tough words to you that you may not like to hear tonight but believe me you're gonna fuck'n hear what I have to say! You're a diamond geezer mate but lately I'm worried about ya!. You were there for me the other week when I was struggling mate over issues I had..........PM me now and let me know what's happening mate!
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

mate posted at same time!! Sorry heaps! STILL pm me will ya. Dolphin will not be pleased if you don't!!

I'll fuck'n tell her ya been winding me up if you don't pm me and she'll wipe the floor with ya salty sea bass of an ass!!
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

sorry hips i cant

Comment

Captn
                So sorry you are hurting right now. Please dont' hold it all in. I have done that and it really is not good. I am thinking of you.

Comment

Oh my Cap .. I am so sorry. I think she will change her mind.:l:l:l
                  :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Im a prick funny thing is I am sober guess she liked me as a drunk

Comment

Its ok guys

Comment

I will be ok thanks Gia she is packing her bags now she is goin to her mums agrees to leave Lucy with me in the short term just a very angry fight .heres me espousing peace and happiness but underneath my life is a complete fucking train wreck

Comment

Its Ok Gia thanks she has left my main concern is lucy

Comment

Cap, just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and wishing you well.
                            I wish there was something I could say to help you.
                            love startingover
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Here to hrlp ! IAD>
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X