Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance the muskateers incluing the hipster in dolphs absence of party tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance the muskateers incluing the hipster in dolphs absence of party tonight

Capt,
    I am sending love and support your way, as well. Please use all of us to keep yourself on the right track. We are here for you! kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I really wish I could do or say something usefull now but I really hope you can sort this out .You were so good to me yesterday ,I was in tears and you made me feel good again. You are such a great guy. Love you and thinking of you Captn.

Comment

Capt-
        Sending you thoughts of love...hopefully this issue will all blow over and the rainbow will appear again. I say again, for as we all know you get the grey days and then those beautiful days. We have to learn how to roll like the clouds and shed the tears but embrace the sun too. I know it may be hard to see the silver lining, but it is still there. I hope you find this post in a better place, and congrats on staying sober through it!!!
        xo
        flyin'

Comment

just breathe...
          workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

captn what is going on buddy so sorry to hear this buddy ..all i can say is that am here for you anytime ..i know alittle late .. but hey we ned to chat please
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH TIME TO THINK CAPT'N ? WANT TO TALK ?
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Im ok and sober and will remain so shes back we will work it out sick of the drama which I am creating this place shouldn't be about this sorry gonna take a break for a while will be back and hips love ya to bits the thought of Dolph shoving a digerdoo up my kyber has scared me shitless lol tell her i will work this sorry ass out if not I will swallow a boomerang while she shoves a digga up me arse:H
                Love always cap

Comment

Capt'n.....I'm here !!! IAD.
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Captnjack;379066 wrote: Im ok and sober and will remain so shes back we will work it out sick of the drama which I am creating this place shouldn't be about this sorry gonna take a break for a while will be back and hips love ya to bits the thought of Dolph shoving a digerdoo up my kyber has scared me shitless lol tell her i will work this sorry ass out if not I will swallow a boomerang while she shoves a digga up me arse:H
                    Love always cap
                    Don't forget ya salty sea bass that digga will have me blowing on the other end and believe me i'll be blowin for Britain and blow ya arse out ya head if ya don't wise up!!

I'll cast a few spells tonight and I'm hoping the magic has worked. Be well my ffiend!
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

danny emailed you my best mate

Comment

Captn, just thinking of you as you go through this. Hoping you and your wife are able to work things out. Sorry you are hurting.

Cucks

Comment

Capt,
                          Glad to hear your wife is back. I'll send positive thoughts your way along with everyone else. I hope you have a good Sunday! kriger
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                          X