Saturday Night Comedy Jam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok here's our usual Sat. Night festival of comedy clips that keeps us laughing through times of thick and thin.....and I'm not talking bread!. Thanks to tlrgstlgrrtosl gtotonsnd or whatever that means!! for starting this happy happy thread a while back and giving us all something to look forward to on out Saturday evening apart from getting shit-faced and lying in a puddle of our own urine!. So join the fun tonight (well it is here in the UK.....it's 19:45!) Oh how British of me! I suppose you'll be wanting a good cup of tea next and a cucumber sandwich!

Well bloody well BLEEP off and get your own! Get posting ya BLEEPERS! We don't care about BLEEPS! We're all adults here.

[ame= ]YouTube - Eddie Izzard - Covered In Bees[/ame]

Right this clip I showed AJ last time i was in Scotland and it's become a running joke now with almost everything we feel stupid about. ARGH I'm covered in tea! ARGH! I'm covered in sick! ARGH I'm covered in baby oil! LOL GET IT! Join in the fun and don't be a wuss!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

hey its ok why not have two comedy jams lmao hippie
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Actually just sent you a pm T and then thinking about it why not? Double the fun!! YEAH!!

Ok By the way T smells of wee and his thread stinks like a crack house so ya better post in mine!!!lol

I'm only joking mate I know your thread smells like a whore house on the docks!!

LOL! I'm crack'n up here! I think I need another breath of fresh air in me lungs!!
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Please don't pick on T too much (wink, winK)
        [ame= ]YouTube - (James Blunt Parody) She Was Beautiful...I Swear[/ame]

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - [Gabriel Iglesias] Drink Driving & Presidential Elections[/ame]

Comment

Ok you gotta tell me how to do that - I just LURVVE Eddie and want to post another You Tube funny that cracks me up each time...... sorry to be such a techno muppet!

Comment

Who remembers THE MAGIC ROUNDABOUT!! Bill Bailey is playing soon in Cornwall if anyone wants to know!!

[ame= ]YouTube - Bill Bailey Magic Round About[/ame]

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Eddie Murphy - Raw (Italians & Rocky)[/ame]

Comment

this one is the best [ame= ]YouTube - Eddie Murphy delerious ice cream skit[/ame]

Comment

Thanks guys
                    Laughing all over the world - its a cold winters morning here in NZ but the sun is shining and that was a good laugh to start off the day!
                    Love Rodge & Podge. One 2 Many can you find the funny version of Willie Mc Bride - that is so funny but among other things I am technologically challenged so cant do it.
                    Bill Bailey is coming to NZ later this month - he gets around cornwall one day NZ the next! We are going to see him. Cant wait.
                    BH

Comment

WOW BH (no more) I'm amazed you're going to see Bill Bailey!! He is one of my comedy heroes as is Eddie Izzard!!. I'm not sure but I think he's playing the Eden Project in Cornwall this month.

[ame= ]YouTube - Bill Bailey : Love Song[/ame]

What a clever little troll this guy is!!

Comment

yo hippy my turn, y beet yourself up.just sit back and enjoy the show gyco

Comment

that guy reminds me of weird al in so many ways [ame= ]YouTube - Weird Al Yankovic - Bedrock Anthem[/ame]

Comment

Right time to turn the notch up a bit and get some real social humour into this thread!!lol

It wouldn't be Saturday night without hearing some George Carlin!!! I don't mean to disrespect those God fearing people.............Well actually YES I FUCKING DO!! This is humour after all!! So **** MY ********* **** you fundamentalists!! Get a grip and tell me otherwise!! Bill Hicks is a coming soon to tell ya so too!!!!lol

[ame= ]YouTube - George Carlin - Religion is bullshit.[/ame]

Comment

IN HONOR OF BERNIE RIP HE DIE TODAY

[ame= ]YouTube - Bernie Mac Def Comedy Jam[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X