So very sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very sad

I have been on a camping vacation for the last 10 days and come back to this!!!! Aliases???? Troublecauseing????

A member here (I now know who it is ) has created names to copy me, slate me, and try to break up my marriage ......

I come here to the place that has been safe for me for almost 2 years and find out that my 'friends' are so very quick to accuse me of creating aliases to cause me trouble .............

Please ......... anyone of you ........... pm RJ ....... its not me .......... why would I meet people in person if I was a fake ?????

I've read the f**k thread, and thanks to those of you that posted that dont even know me ............

My god it hurts ............

I wish that I had it in me to attack the people that attacked me .......... never before have I been so hurt by people that I considered friends .....

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

So very sad

:l:l

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

So very sad

Thanks Cindi ............xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

So very sad

Betty you ARE a nice person but this thread is only going to cause more trouble than it is worth. People are now going to start posting in this thread and getting things wriled up again. Don't post and don't be a victim to this. Be the person you are and be better for all of this.

Betty if things are seriously bad and you need help then you only have to ask. You have my e-mail or pm me what's up. I'm too getting worried about the aliases and stuff and things are said here. I was only the last week wondering WTF is going on. There are some very long term members here who are making accusations that I want them to make accountable for. I for one have had enough of these games. I have your best interests at heart as i do all members on this site but I agree with Kate that we need to know what is fucking going on here. I think we need some RJ intervention here and to sort this business out. We cannot tolerate liars and deceivers here. If someone is taking your good name in vain then we need to know. RJ Please can you tell us what is happening here for the good of the site.

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx

p.s dont forget I understand IP addresses etc
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

So very sad

I have seen none of it but it sucks. This is one place I felt safe. I guess I don't understand how someone can use someone's name. As for breaking up your marriage I would hope it's stronger than some phony. Rise above it.

Comment

So very sad

All that I can say right now with tears in my eyes now is that it is not me ........ I've been here for almost 2 years and really thought more of the people here that know me........... BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

So very sad

Betty,you were the first person who welcomed me here on this site and im so sorry your been persecuted with bullshit. You will always have my support.

Comment

So very sad

Mine too I have seen your kindness. Don't let someone with no life bring you down. You are too valuable No one who matters would believe something bad was you.

Comment

So very sad

hippie37;378902 wrote: Betty you ARE a nice person but this thread is only going to cause more trouble than it is worth. People are now going to start posting in this thread and getting things wriled up again. Don't post and don't be a victim to this. Be the person you are and be better for all of this.

Betty if things are seriously bad and you need help then you only have to ask. You have my e-mail or pm me what's up. I'm too getting worried about the aliases and stuff and things are said here. I was only the last week wondering WTF is going on. There are some very long term members here who are making accusations that I want them to make accountable for. I for one have had enough of these games. I have your best interests at heart as i do all members on this site but I agree with Kate that we need to know what is fucking going on here. I think we need some RJ intervention here and to sort this business out. We cannot tolerate liars and deceivers here. If someone is taking your good name in vain then we need to know. RJ Please can you tell us what is happening here for the good of the site.

Love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx

p.s dont forget I understand IP addresses etc
                  Hippie, I'm A long term member who also undertands ip adresses and I also understand that none of them are mine ............xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

So very sad

Would take too long to explain, OneTwo, I barely can keep up and I have been on MWO, off and on, all day... Hope things go well with your visitors... is your tongue OK... how about your bladder infection???

wip

Comment

So very sad

hi there betty good to see you back girl .. love you big hugs
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

So very sad

I'm headed out to see a movie in a little while, stay strong OneTwo, talk with you later...

wip

Comment

So very sad

one 2 ,your great and well done!

Comment

So very sad

dont cha all think I have shiny and sexy shoulders????

Comment

So very sad

I loooooove myself!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X