Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very sad

say what, Janie???

say what, Janie??? Not sure what your complaint is, to OneTwo and to me???? How about sending me a pm if you are offended by something I said???

thanks,

wip

Comment

So very sad

p.s. Janie I am not striving to be "a gentleman," as I am a woman...

wip

Comment

So very sad

nothing, so far as I can see, OneTwo, it's feckin' wild out here today, probably best for us new folk just to quietly retire back to threads that are safer!!!

wip

Comment

So very sad

maybeas she thought you were talking about the people that were posting???

Comment

So very sad

Holey shit ,there are some TOUCHY peeps here....

Comment

So very sad

you know maybe we should get off Bettys post cos this is EXACTLY the same crap she is recieving.

Comment

So very sad

WERE ARE THE OLDER MEMBERS THE SENIOR MEMBERS HERE? tHE MEMBERS THAT REALLY KNOW BETTY BOOP?!q. I'm tired of wondering who the fuck is who? who is slagging who off and who is really in the wrong. To be honest I cannot be arsed anyway. Limers has just passed her exam, Captn is going thorugh a real hard time with his marraige, Cucks the best fucking person on this place has just gone a week without having a drink whatsover, and basically my head has exploaded!!

You are all accountable for your 'heads exploading' so fuckn do it..............OR fuck'n stop being drama queens as T fucking said and posting in this thread.....Simple fucking question OK DURGH!!!!
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

So very sad

hippie37;378967 wrote: WERE ARE THE OLDER MEMBERS THE SENIOR MEMBERS HERE? tHE MEMBERS THAT REALLY KNOW BETTY BOOP?!q. I'm tired of wondering who the fuck is who? who is slagging who off and who is really in the wrong. To be honest I cannot be arsed anyway. Limers has just passed her exam, Captn is going thorugh a real hard time with his marraige, Cucks the best fucking person on this place has just gone a week without having a drink whatsover, and basically my head has exploaded!!

You are all accountable for your 'heads exploading' so fuckn do it..............OR fuck'n stop being drama queens as T fucking said and posting in this thread.....Simple fucking question OK DURGH!!!!
                  Ok I read it as a basic misunderstanding. Who is the drama queen? This was about what someone apparently did to Betty. I'm sorry about Captn and proud of Cucks but how does this come into play here? As for the older members or SR members this is what drives newcomers off. They feel like they can't post. I don't blame them.

Comment

So very sad

Janie misunderstood One2 a lill bit , weve all done it...drama abated. Love to you all ,till 2moro!

Comment

So very sad

If Queendoms are being handed out, I'm in
                      Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                      April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                      wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                      wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                      wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                      wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                      wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                      wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                      http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

So very sad

There is a way to solve this so that we can either support BB and not feel as if we've all been had.

RJ, can you please help us out here.

I'm tired of this and so are many others.
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

So very sad

gosh bb. what happened. i leave and the place goes to hell in a hand basket. hahahaaha gosh gosh.. i suppose people could post about me too honey but since i don't read anything i wouldn't know it. ah betty i'm so sorry. so so so sorry. well i love you honey. no matter what. luv barbie
                          :welcome:

Comment

So very sad

Checking in

Hi, gang. I've been away a bit so haven't been able to monitor the board very closely.

Just wanted you to know I'm aware of this situation and am confident it will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction soon.

Take care,

RJ
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

So very sad

Just so everyone knows the truth-

In Subscribers, BB admitted to creating a new user name for herself being "peapod" so that she could get the attention she wanted.

Comment

So very sad

Then I think this place isn't exciting enough for BB anymore if she has to stir up these dramas.
                                A F F L..
                                Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
                                X