• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWAAA! HA! HA! - I'm Back!!!

:muahaha:

Oh yeah!

:H
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Oh, finally!!! A terrible long sojourn in the desert, yes??? I got back yesterday (or late Friday?). What a relief.

wip

Comment

hiya Vlad...happy sunday to ya!

Comment

Welcome back
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey thanks for the welcome back! I've managed to update my dream thread and my drink tracker now... mmmm... I wish I hadn't had 5 drinks last night (there I was, scraping around in my purse, seeing if I could afford a 6th one, lol!!!). I knew the cash machine not having anything smaller than ?20 notes would be a problem! Kind of a bit stiff today, sleeping on the hard ground in a tent didn't help either!!!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

one2many;379398 wrote: Poor vladders lmao
            :damn:

Just because you don't have a hangover!!! No seriously, nice one! Read your thread in subscriber!

:goodjob: :yay: :thumbs: :applaud: :greatjob2:

Comment

There!!! I've changed my mood avatar from Yeehaw to Bloated - suppose it's more honest... the Hungover avatar seems a bit of an exaggeration seeing as it's 5.10pm and I'm about to make some tea/dinner, whatever you want to call it...

Comment

I had a headache when I got up, but it went after eating breakfast...

:yuk:

Comment

Welcome Back Vlad,
                  I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you but I'm looking forward to it. Have a great Sunday! kriger
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

one2many;379518 wrote: Still with ya for sep 1st Vladders...u stll up for that?
                    OF COURSE!!!

Comment

Yes... had a night AF after that "mini-binge" Saturday night!

Comment

Vladster....What excitement to finally be back on-line, that was such a frustrating experienceullull!
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

one 2 ,im starting today a well with you if thats ok.I drank last night and im sick of it. Tlrgs is right....its time for me to get offf the fence! Feel like a 30 days buddy?

Comment

All of a sudden I feel very awkward and alone...

Comment

Oh nothing, just feeling awkwardly challenged because everyone's doing their 30 days and I'm not yet...

Comment

Working...
                              X