MWAAA! HA! HA! - I'm Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll be doing your 30 day's next month Vlad and I might just join you for another 30.... don't hold me to it yet, k? But if being AF stays this good then screw the modding thing! My life has become so much simplier with out AL in it..... not exciting mind, but simple LOL!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Oh yeah, investigated a cave that was supposedly Tom Taylor's (a famous highwayman) secret hideout. Hubby and I went in armed with hard hats and torches - it was great, you could get all the way through and out of the other side. It was quite a clamber, and very dark and wet! Oh and guess what, someone had been secretly drinking down there... I tracked their alcoholic rubbish leftovers! Secret drinkers hideout I think... :H
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Owwww... woke up with a headache this morning and I hadn't even been drinking... it's not fair!!! Must have been those crazy dreams I had last night...
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh and I have the dentist this morning...

Comment

Arrrrgh! I've been asked to set up a PDA - stupid vodka destroyed brain doesn't even know how to get in the blasted box!

Comment

Really starting to wish I didn't have a Russian bumper sticker on my car, oh and a 'Russia' football scarf...

Comment

Working...
              X