Just wanted to say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say...

feel a little bad for Betty Boop. I wonder did she feel her Betty persona was sometimes a little hard to live up too and she created a new one to describe her feelings of late? I mean , God only knows I have multiple personalities, im like Elenor Rigby for f***s sake who keeps her face(s) in a jar by the door!! Who is really offended by her creating a new persona on mwo? Who did it actually hurt?? Betty ,I wish you well and hope you will be back her soon

Just wanted to say...

I feel sad, too, Limey, both for BB (who I am sure is hurting right now) and for those who feel betrayed by her. I feel as if I am too new here to understand the full extent (well, much of any extent) of the interactions between and among these (all well-intentioned, I believe) people who know each other (or thought they did) much better than I do... but, like you, I feel sad for BB and all parties involved. It is obviously quite painful and disturbing.

wip

Comment

Just wanted to say...

thnx limers true FEELIS LOVE IT

Comment

Just wanted to say...

Is Betty guilty of something and is there a point to this conversation? Just wondering.

Comment

Just wanted to say...

Limers, AWIP, and Renegade,

I agree with you all 100%. I truly have been hurting for BB. I cannot believe the anger and responses she gets every time she logs in.

I know that she took on one persona to defend herself.

I do feel very confident that the others were not her. Why? Umm, because I was online with her once when one of those names appeared at the same time, and started saying horrible things about BB.

I suppose it is possible BB had two computers going at the same time, or two different windows at the same time, and is that confused.

However, I seriously doubt it.

BB is in the position where she cannot defend herself at all. I would have thought her friends would have known better.

She has ALWAYS been there for me when I needed it, LUV knows how caring BB is, she always responds to newbies and is kind and gentle.

I am saddened. Very.

In chat last night, I told her that she can't defend herself from this. People will either believe her or they won't. There is nothing she can do about it.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Just wanted to say...

When is this ever going to end? Betty made up new names to tell herself and all of us how wonderful she is. It is different from what Renegade did. If BB made up a single new name and shared her struggles or successes or offered support to others it would be a different story. But she only stroked her own ego and lied about it. Trust has been broken. Makes us cautious about reaching out to newbies only to be duped.

I wish her well.

Comment

Just wanted to say...

Amazed ...

I feel sorry for BB too .... after all some people openly posted and got slated ...

I think rather a few people owe Maxine ... aka (openly changed her name to SKRGRL ) an APOLOGY ... ?!

Good for you Renegade for being HONEST...:goodjob:

Just my honest opinion .... or am I going to get slated and attacked for that ?.....
              ?We are one another's angels?
              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Just wanted to say...

What does it mean to be "slated"?

wip

Comment

Just wanted to say...

ahhh.... Let's try not to get slated, eh, OneTwo?

wip

Comment

Just wanted to say...

I think you may if you speak out eh? WIP and One Two ?
                    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Just wanted to say...

Now if I was Diamond from what I've seen she was a lovely person... as for her husband I haven't read his posts ..what about you more2life or Gia ...any names for you ..??

ha ha ha ha
                      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Just wanted to say...

Which one of you two is Betty Boop ....or are both of you ?

Hmmmm since neither of you are logged on at the same time ....hmmmm?
                        Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Just wanted to say...

Gyco;379790 wrote: thnx limers true FEELIS LOVE IT
                          Yes i agree too..

Yes i to really feel for betty ive meet her face to face and she is a really nice person...Love to know have we got any solid proof about betty making up other names for her self or was there anyone else involved.
                          Like i said before dont like what going on...

Take care All

Love

Teardrop.x
                          family is everything to me

Comment

Just wanted to say...

The solid proof desired is that BB admitted to being peapod.

Comment

Just wanted to say...

wow lucky looks like you couldn't wait to post that one on quick enough!!!!
                              family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
                              X