kinda new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda new here

hi my name is kyle, ive been battling addiction for close to 6 years now, but cant quite seem to shake my vices.
    anyways, im just lookin to chat with sober pple, i dont have many friends any more and some support and new ideas will do me a great deal of good.
    im on day 1 not drinking, feelin pretty down right now ofcourse.
    so guys what should i do with my evening? anyy sugguestions?

kinda new here

im just wishing you luck mate, keep it up and make day 1 turn into day 2 and day 3.......

Comment

kinda new here

Welcome! And one suggestion for your evening would be to get the MWO book and read it, to get a good idea of how this program works, AND to spend time here on the boards, reading, posting, and going into the chat room to talk with folks! And that will help you begin to make a plan to get you free of the alcohol!

best wishes,

wip

Comment

kinda new here

Hi ghostman,

Welcome, stick around here, it's a great place. I've only been here a few days. But until I found this program and this place I would not have thought I would have the strength to give it up, been doing it too long. But now I know there is hope.

Good luck to you:welcome:
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

kinda new here

you have us,were unique, were to much,and thts ok gyco

Comment

kinda new here

thanks guys and girls! i used to post here about a year ago, but i fell off the wagon, but you guys are right. it became suprisingly easier to resist my cravings when i spend time on this site. good stuff. im at my moms house right now, maybe go to an aa meeting later, but not sure about that.

Comment

kinda new here

my biggest burden seems to be that guilty feeling i get when i realize what ive done the night before. im getting really tired of that. i almost constantly feel sorry for myself as my brain seems to bring random memories of using and drinking and its so paiinful... i wish they would go away =-(

Comment

kinda new here

Yeah I totally understand that ongoing guilt, shame, regret, memories... and, truly, they gradually but surely fade away when you get off the AL...

take care, be strong, get a plan, OK?

wip

Comment

kinda new here

yeah i need a plan thats forsure...

Comment

Working...
                  X