Question about the book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the book

I paid for the download version of the book. I immediately got a link to the book but no download. I clicked on the link and read almost the entire book in one sitting. When I wanted to go back to read it, the link was gone, and there was no download access. I called MWO and got voice mail. I have left several messages as to how to get access to the book again. Afterall, I paid for it and I want to read it as much as possible. I have never received a return phone call.

As much as I love being here and learning from all of you, I have to say that the customer service practice of MWO is poor. I was going to order the supps etc from here but after not getting a response about the book, I will buy my supps elsewhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
    N
    __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Question about the book

Now, maybe PM Roberta. The supps from here are great although i have found L-Glut in health food stores, i must admit i have not been great about taking them, guess its all the stress i have had recently, hence the reason not being in chat as of late. Hope you are doing well with your catering business, you may recall i am the one whose daughter wants to go into that......

Comment

Question about the book

If you got the download link and began reading the book all you had to do was save a copy to your PC- for sure when RJ sees your post she will send you a copy.

I ordered my supps and received them very quickly and when I once had a query the response was very fast- maybe you've had less luck because it's August?
      Here in Spain eveything stops in August- 90% of folks are on holiday.

Comment

Question about the book

I have found that Customer Service here is USUALLY really good... I think they have been overwhelmed lately with the change-over on the server and lots of people have internet connection problems... You should be able to get access to the book with your link, at least I thought that was the way it worked... I printed mine out but checked a few days later and I could still get online access...

Good luck!

wip

Comment

Question about the book

You are the first person I've heard say anything bad about MWO's customer service.

I suggest you pm Roberta Jewell (RJ)....she is very good and will take care of the problem for you.

And I would suggest buying the supps, etc from this site. The quality and dosage are designed for the MWO program. I used them all when I quit (no meds, just Allone and supps), and they worked wonderful...

Welcome to MWO......it works

Don

Comment

Question about the book

Hi nowandzen11,
            I'm so sorry you have been messed around like this as it doesn't give a good impression of this place.

The only thing I can think of is, if you send a PM or even email Roberta Jewel direct, as she is the captain of the ship I'm sure she will sort this out for you.

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will see a blue bar, on there is a way to contact her.

Hope that helps.
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Question about the book

Oh cool

Thanks so much. I will contact RJ. I truly believe in this program, I just didn't understand the customer service issue.

Thanks again
              __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Question about the book

Hi Now,

Whenever I've had a querie, a quick e-mail and they get back to me pronto. I think as WIP said, they have been under alot of strain at the moment with the website - no excuse as I was getting feedback from them regularly when I couldn't log in.

I'm so pleased you did get the book though, i have also printed it out and I keep it next to my bed as I'm often refering back to it.

All the best

Dee
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Question about the book

I have had great customer service here! Sorry you are having problems, but that is not the norm. Have you tried the toll free number. Sometimes you need to leave a message, but the response is always very fast. Same with email responses. I just downloaded my book immediately, so I cannot help there!

Your efforts will be well worthwhile!!
                  Best Wishes,
                  Kate
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                  X