I made myself thirsty... idiot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The receptionist sent an email asking if anyone wanted a brew with a picture of a cup of tea on, stupid me thought it would be funny to send an email back saying 'I'd prefer...' and then a picture of a shot of vodka, as I surfed Google for a decent image found myself getting thirstier and thirstier and I am now craving a drink! Dumb ass!!!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Vlad would a pop up of my armpit put you off a longing for Voddy happy to oblige in the interest of sobriety. I can gaurantee a clause you will not feel like a dumb ass LOL
    xxxcap

Comment

S***!

How about getting soomething to eat? Seems to help me.

Comment

Just had to stop myself quick cos it was getting bad and coming on fast!!! My brew had turned up on my desk so I took a good gulp of that but their was way too much milk in for my liking so hasn't quite taken the edge off!!!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh man... I need a drink... taking a trip to the water cooler...

Comment

Comment

V....for some reason your post made me think of that S. Crow song where she says " Drank untill I was thirsty again".....ever done that one !~ IAD.
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Right, going to lunch, need to find something to take the edge off!!!

Comment

mg how funny, I was pouring myself a glass of water this morning and realised that my water bottle is a old Vodka bottle, you know those really cool Absolut Vodka bottles which made me think of you
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Aaaaaaaah.... just guzzled some lemon fanta... that's helped a bit. Didn't help there being vodka behind the counter from the shop I bought it from; or as I went to get my sandwiches out of the office fridge realised that can of stella belonging to the boss is STILL in there!!!

Comment

DeeBee;381625 wrote: mg how funny, I was pouring myself a glass of water this morning and realised that my water bottle is a old Vodka bottle
                      Now, do I believe there is really water in there or not...

Comment

Yeah, Vlad, when you've got yourself in a tizzy about drinking, you want to give some thought to where you go to get something to eat, and choose carefully, yes??? Sometimes our sneaky brains/minds will persuade us to go directly to a place where it's very easy to get some alcohol... and then the game is over... !

wip

Comment

Bought more food to accompany my sandwiches and I'm now stuffing my face!!!

Comment

think i've just ruined the 'let's write a story, 5 words at a time' thread...

Comment

There is definetly water in there, I got the bottle from a friend. That's one drink that has never appealed to me, wine is my poison!!
                              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                              X