Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From beatle

Hello folks,

I am traveling and internet access has been a major problem. Also, my powerbook took a little holiday-- I think MWO exhausted it. So, I will check in when I can until I get back home again.

Sorry to those who have sent me private messages... either I haven't replied or my box has been full. I'll clean up and reply when I get a chance. Thank you all for your messages!

Day 11 AF here and feeling good.

I'm taking bunches of GABA (together with vit C and B-6)-- this seems to be a big boost. Makes you feel real good.

Keep it up all...

-b
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

From beatle

p.s. I know someone is bound to ask about the GABA, so...

I am still experimenting with the GABA, but I am up to about 1,200mg 1-2xday (should be taken together with vit C and B6 and inositol-- I get all these in one pill) on an empty stomach (in the morning when I wake up and in mid-afternoon).

I get a little rush from this, like my face is burning, slightly uncomfortable, slightly pleasurable.

If you want to try, I suggest starting at a lower dose, like 750mg (that's the MWO stuff) and work your way up. A great thing to do is take one MWO GABA and one MWO True Calm (which has the b-vites and 200mg GABA). This worked great for me until I ran out of the True Calm.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

From beatle

Glad to hear you sounding so good, beatle.

Much love,

Darling xx
      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

From beatle

Great to hear you are doing well, Beatle! Thank you for the imfo on the GABA. Will pass it on to my son. Bunches of hugs! Best

P.S. Have a great time on your holiday!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

From beatle

Beatle, it's great to hear you sounding so much better. I like your Gaba advice.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

From beatle

Hey ya, beats!

You are sounding much better, my friend. I am so very glad.

Check in when you can.

Comment

From beatle

Good to see you beatle!!! You sound great (despite the travel!!) and as always I love reading what you have to say about supplements. Congrats on Day 11 - double digits rock.

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

From beatle

Wonderful to find you here today, Beatle~

Took notes on your GABA dose.
                The GABA at 750/AM has been a noticable difference. Something is definalty different since the incorporation of GABA & True Calm & 5htp & Amino Acids.

Sure feel better. Just did 6 days straight which is unheard of as of lately. 8 Total AF this month.
                Some peace in the valley in some moments thank the heavens.

Am listening still, for any further sage advice to assist.
                :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

From beatle

So GREAT to "see" you again Beatle!! The place just isn't the same without ya!
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

From beatle

I've been wondering about you. Good to hear you are doing well and congrats on the 11 days. Travel safe!

Comment

From beatle

hi beatle
                      Glad to hear you sound so much better in yourself that great!
                      well done on 12days af today.

Take care

love
                      Teardrop.x
                      family is everything to me

Comment

From beatle

Thanks all. I am working on an internet solution and should be back on a regular basis soon. I miss you all.

Comment

From beatle

I miss you, too, Beatle.

Sounds like you are doing okay, though. Which makes me happy.

Love,
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

From beatle

I'm so relieved to hear you sounding good, Beatle. congratulations on the eleven days and thanks for the supplements tips. :l
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

From beatle

Hi Beatle,

Boy are we all hooked! I've been on all day today it seems and I can't get enough of this place. It's hard to keep up with everyone and welcome all the newbies, too. I missed one day (yesterday), so here I am all day reading and posting. So can only imagine the pent-up energy you're feeling. Good news that you're controlling the beast. Hope to hear from you when you reconnect. Do you like bugs, or was Beatle a family name??

V.

Comment

Working...
                              X