Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From beatle

Hey Beatle,
    Great to hear you are doing so well. That Gaba combo sounds really interesting.
    I have my last Gaba sitting on my beside table at the moment so will have to re-stock.
    I didn't know it should be taken with Vit C and B6 though.
    Will have to check it out.
    Enjoy your travels.
    x
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

From beatle

Hello again. Thank you all for your kind messages. I am back in action here (I think) from tomorrow. I have hooked up with a wifi provider and shall soon be able to get my MWO "fix" every day (several times a day, most likely!). What a relief! Like Evielou, I'm stuck like glue.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

From beatle

As for the GABA:

This stuff is doing really good stuff for me. It not only makes me to feel good, but it also helps against cravings. I read somewhere that one should take 2 gr. minimum and 18 g. maximum per day. This was a bit of a shock to me, as the GABA I had was 100 mg. per capsule, with a suggested dose of 2 capsules. Not much really, then.

But as I said, now I combine 1 MWO GABA (which is 750mg per capsule-- that's more like it!) with 1 MWO True Calm (which has 200 mg GABA in it PLUS the B6) and then a vitamin C (and I usually throw in 200-400mg extra GABA from my old stock).

This combo on an empty stomach gives me a little high (prikly skin and warm face-- but it doesn't show) within 15-45 minutes (depending on how empty the stomach is) and then keeps working on the "feel good, don't need AL" for hours after that. 2 doses of this a day is good for me (a total of 2-3 grams). But I am a rather little person and a larger person might need more.

p.s. being a little person, however, has never shown up on the alcohol tolerance level, alas.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

From beatle

Hey Beatle,
          That does sound very interesting indeed.
          May just give it a try.
          Thanks
          x
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

From beatle

You sound GREAT my sweet dear Beatle,you desire all the joy that this world has to give.I feel good on Gaba,sleep better,happier,etc. but I am absolutly hooked on liquid Choraphyll(ignore the green poop)Maybe my body is just screaming for Green stuff????Has anyone else tried it????Evielou
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
            X