Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3

Well I made it 3 days. The real test will be this weekend when I'm not working.

Day 3

Congrats. My hard time is also when I'm not working. Stay busy, busy, busy. You can do this.

Comment

Day 3

Izzy,
      3 days is Wonderful! How are you feeling? kriger
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Day 3

Congrats, Izzi. Today was my day 3 too.

I joined the alcohol-free army. Most of them started a day before we did, and Kriger here is our advance scout, but that's OK -- every army needs a rear-guard. Your quite welcome to join us, if you'd like.

Also, this isn't the first time I've quit >ahem!
        Q: How do I become the person I want to be?
        A: Practice, of course.

Comment

Day 3

Hey Izzi,
          Congratulations on your Day 3. How are you sleeping? Are you feeling ok?
          Are you able to plan something for the weekend to keep you busy.....or can you invite a friend round and tell them you are not drinking in advance.....
          It does help a hell of a lot if you have a plan beforehand.
          Wishing you well.
          xx
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Day 3

Hi Izzy,
            Congrats
            Day 3 for me today too - although not my first time trying, I feel more optimistic this time.
            Best Wishes
            :h
            Bandit
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Day 3

Day 3 for me too! Little worried because of the weekend being here ... tonight should be okay, but we have dinner reservations with another couple for Saturday night and they are big drinkers. My plan is just to order 1 glass of wine and let that be it. If I can do that, I'll feel like I went AF then as well and not have to explain to anyone. I feel so good this morning! So nice to be HF!

Comment

Day 3

tired, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it

kriger;382865 wrote: Izzy,
                3 days is Wonderful! How are you feeling? kriger

Comment

Day 3

Thank you, I just got a new book in the mail today. That will help

Rosey;382863 wrote: Congrats. My hard time is also when I'm not working. Stay busy, busy, busy. You can do this.

Comment

Day 3

Good luck tonight, stay strong

New Day;383109 wrote: Day 3 for me too! Little worried because of the weekend being here ... tonight should be okay, but we have dinner reservations with another couple for Saturday night and they are big drinkers. My plan is just to order 1 glass of wine and let that be it. If I can do that, I'll feel like I went AF then as well and not have to explain to anyone. I feel so good this morning! So nice to be HF!

Comment

Day 3

Congrats to you. This is my first time, I found the website and I thought I would give it a try. Just feeling not hung over helps me

Bandit;383010 wrote: Hi Izzy,
                      Congrats
                      Day 3 for me today too - although not my first time trying, I feel more optimistic this time.
                      Best Wishes
                      :h
                      Bandit

Comment

Day 3

good job on 3 days stay strong and think positive.. you will do fine ..
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                        X