Friday sucks Bring on monday AL free wake up for work feelin good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Fridays are Crap wakin up monday feelin good is the best day of the week since i been drink free any one of you talented people wanna post I dont like mondays the song by the Boom Town Rats tell me why??? other song to show Monday we love her and since we gave AL up Its the best day of the week Friggin friday can kiss my tuss.:H bring the u tube on limers bandit one 2 dolph hip iad Mr t gut time fly and everyone WMO2 Fickle Just go bannas with the u tube thingBy the way fics I love captain beef heart Trout mask replica what a disc every one post there favorite 3 or 5 greatest songs. Mine are the WHO wont get fooled again the SEX PISTOLS holidays in the sun the STRANGLERS my very own tank the DIRTY THREE every things fucked NICK CAVE you the one I have been looking for and PINK FLOYD shine on you crazy diamond and MOTOR HEAD the ace of spades
    Cap

Cap,

How funny. I always post how much I love Mondays. It is odd, but I think it is because I view Mondays as a new beginning of adventures for the week. I know it is all a point of view.

However, I kinda like Fridays, too.

Not sure which day of the week I don't like.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Well cinds and one whats your favourite mondiee songs do tell please LOL

Comment

I know Monday morning the stranglers my very own tank makes the day a little more bearable LOL

Comment

OK, so, my favorite day of the week is Sunday, has been for as long as I can remember. It is the one day of the week that I give myself permission to do what I want, hang out at Barnes and Noble of The Tattered Cover, take in a matinee with my daughter, Dave and I just teake off for parts unknown for the day.....or just hang at home watching movies or reading. I always start my day with my coffee and watching CBS Sunday Morning while reading the newspaper. This Sunday I will wake up with my granddaughters as they are sleeping over!! It will be Sunday morning at the pool!

I must say this, though, Sundays as a non-drinker are waaayyyyyyy better than they were when I still drank! So many Sundays were wasted, completely wasted feeling awful with a hangover!!
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hey Kate spot on!!!!! Sunday is the best in our house since i was a little tacker the smell of mum cookin the roast dad mowin the Grass we kids jumping off the shed thinkin we were superman ending up with sprained ankles and then gettin the billy cart to roar down the hill and slam into the nieghbours dog what fun HAAAAAAAAAAAAA how did i end up a problem drinker the more days sober the more i wonder at what point I gave all that up for a life of misery quite strange really SLAPPPPPPPPPP Im sober and lovin it songs please Guys

Comment

Hangover Sundays are my new favorite day of the week! Here is a college flashback for Guy!

Enjoy
              Day 20 AF!

PS..It is going to be a great Friday!

[ame= ]YouTube - Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday (Live)[/ame]
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

OK, a monday song!

[ame= ]YouTube - The Mamas & The Papas - Monday Monday[/ame]

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Here you go Cap! Another flashback for Guy..this time High School! LOL! New Wave 80's!

Guy

[ame= ]YouTube - boomtown rats _ dont like mondays[/ame]
                  "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Capt'n what you may need is a good spanking to carry you over till Monday ! Ha! IAD! ( Leave it me to give advice ! Ha!)
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey guy Love it I love morrissey Makes me wanna I wont say it in the interests of democratic choice

Comment

Love that song kate since you have mastered U tube any chance you can find California Dreamin the Mammas and the Papas thoes songs the harmonies are the greatest next to the beach boys and mozart the concept of harmonies is lost.

Comment

Thanks Guy

Comment

Here you go!

I spent my teen and college years in Santa Barbara.......Love this song!
                            [ame= ]YouTube - The mamas and the papas - California dreamin[/ame]

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Great thread!

Hi capt,
                              It funny had this conservation in my group session a lot of the people felt when they were drinking fridays was the best day( i wonder why) but just hate mondays.... hangover day, work next day.. But being Af dont like fridays now., but love mondays now no hangover if you know what i mean. I could really relate to this as a drinker.....For me i love saturdays.

sorry not got time to download any u tube music have to go back out the front door.

Have a Great friday everyone.

Love

teardrop.x
                              family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
                              X