Friday sucks Bring on monday AL free wake up for work feelin good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes , I love ot so much too .We had no tv growing up and my older brothers were heavy into bowie and the stones and of course the beatles so I grew up with this stuff always on th e turntable. I was lucky I think .

Comment

One 2 i love bowie and iggy too Young americans he out funked the black guys

Comment

But Lou Reed Berlin can you find any of that I just ball my eyes out when i hear that album speaking of which that new york american scene stuff like Patti Smith' ,Alan Vega' the Dandy wharhols the brian Jones town massacre any one find that stuff

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Lemonheads - It's A Shame About Ray[/ame] Love the Lemon Heads
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

What time is it there Captn?

Comment

I love this one as well....[ame= ]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - R.E.M. - (Don't Go Back To) Rockville[/ame]

Comment

too, late limers but iM HAVIN A BALL

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Timbuk3 - The Futures So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)[/ame]
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Im gob smacked and dolph joins dolph go for it what ya got to get us excited LOL burn baby burn

Comment

hey dolph dont you know i look like a sad sack of wallnuts in spandex

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Tone Loc's Wild Thing - WoW Style[/ame] Keep the dancing going! Ha!
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

However i do love sisters of mercy any chance for some early cure

Comment

the really early stuff before the pop things I loved the Cure

Comment

Hey dolph your the same age as me whats your thing that one thing

Comment

Working...
                                X