Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone!

Hi All....I hope you are all doing well in your lives...?

i just thought I would log in to MWO to say hello to all you lovely people out in cyber-space.

I havent been here for a while. I decided to go it alone and see what happens! Things in my life are okay...Mod-land is working for me. Ideally I would like to be AF but when it comes to the end of the day after a long day with kids (!) I just need that "kick" drink to relax.....anyone who has read any of my previous posts will be aware that I am an appaulling binge-drinker, but I have had no crisis moments of late so that makes me optimistic about the future. Control of my destiny lies only in my hands. Fingers crossed eh!!!!!

How are all of you? Are your plans, aims working?

I hope to hear back from you.

Bella XXXXX

Hello Everyone!

Hi Bella,
    So glad you posted you are always missed wish you would post more but hey you just did!!!!. You sound well how are the kids?. Sounds like you have a handle on things any exciting news> Im just sitting here after a day on the ice skating ring with a sore arse watching HR Puff'n Stuff movie with me daughter then off to bed for her. So good to hear from you..... you are always in my thoughts take care
    Cap

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Hey Bella,
      Nice to hear from you again. Glad to hear that modland is working for you.
      Yep I am with you on the destiny thing.....it is in our hands as far as drinking goes...
      I am abstaining the moment and will see how I go.
      Great to see you posting again.
      xx
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Hi Cap and Amelia! good to hear from u too......I hope the abstaining works for you Amelia.....Captnjack, thanks for asking about my kids....my youngest is now crawling....all over the shop!!!! he is a little love and so sweet natured, doesnt moan unless he is tired or hungry but hey...cant blame him for that! Nothing really exciting to report really, although I had a big, big party to celebrate me hitting 40....it was good and I didnt even get plastered...just modded all day long! Not sure if that is a good thing really but there we go......X

Comment

Hello Everyone!

I'm glad you're doing well Bella.
          Be happy.

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Hey hope you had a great 40th! Happy to hear you son is doing so well.
            Stay in touch.
            x
            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Good to see you Bella....

Don

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Hey Bella 40 is good seriously personally I love getting older particulary when you got young kids Its like the greatest known cooking show to humankind HA love ya bella

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Bella,

Hi!! So happy you dropped us a line.

It is good to hear from you.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Lovely to see you, Bella and so happy to hear all is well with you.

Much love,

Darling xx
                    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Working...
                    X