Captnjack I'm older than you!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there all of you...just read Cap's post and I have only 5 more to go before I become an Oldie!!! so I beat ya mate! Wow oh wow...never thought I'd make it but I'm nearly there......So please let me enjoy my 1000 posts..I think its quite an achievement...I've come a long way. Will you give up your seat Captnjack and all you youngsters for this wise old lady with a heavy belt of knowledge...ha ha....I wish. To celebrate I will buy a new wig, wear my specks the wrong way round, adjust my girdle under my new purple dress, hold up a balloon and dance......sorry, just gone a little mad there for a moment...Oh well, thats what having kids does for you! Anyway, happy Saturday to everyone who cares about having a happy, funny, enjoyable time......Bella xxxxx

Bella let me sit you down dear now easy love...... you can" UN GRIP" now just a little to the left thats it dear now what would you like to drink oh a spumantee spritzer no worries love need to go to the loo do you !!!!! well the funny thing is saw me mom after my Ice skating expose and I really like the look of those mobile dunny toilets and today bless her heart today she gave me this material HAAAAA now ya know why i love me mum she has kept me in stiches laughing since i was zero

Comment

whey hey...we're almost there boy!!! Ooh....almost had an accident then, I'm getting a tad excited...this seat might need changing in a minute....HeeeeeHeeeee

Comment

Working...
      X