What happened...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened...?

Actually I know perfectly well what happened - everything was going well, even the MIL was restraining herself from drinking too much - it was too good to be true. I had 1 drink at the pub where we were having our meal and held back from having anymore. We got home and had a can and logged on MWO to say 'Hi!'. Next minute I looked and I realised I'd drunk 6 cans and was typing garbage (well actually to me it wasn't garbage) on MWO - one of my posts reads 'I suck' with an emoticon sticking its tongue out. Oh-hum... everything was going so well I let my guard down... Paid for it when I awoke at around 4.00am with a taste like the smell of alcoholic drinker's poop IN MY MOUTH and a headache... Sorry o2m for infiltrating your AF Army thread...

:upset:
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

What happened...?

Hey Vlad,

Cheer up m8..Half of my post on this site are garbage..I didnt see yours but i get your drift..I often had a sense of fear in the morning reading what i'd typed the night before..
    BTW you dont suck...None of us do...To be here...know you got a problem and be activley trying to do somthing about it...Shows a lot of balls..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

What happened...?

Aw nevermind Vlad- seems alot of people slipped yesterday, it always seems that way in the run up to the full moon.

Yes, apart from alcoholics, we are also lunatics

Hope you are not feeling too bad today and will get back with the army ASAP.

Comment

What happened...?

Thank you Mackeral, O2M, Marbella - I came on the site last night just to say 'Hello..' then everything seemed to go wrong and I felt I was the start of the cause of all the bad vibes on the site...

I don't feel too bad now, thanks...
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

What happened...?

I wasn't with the AF army anyway...

Comment

What happened...?

Vlad, you did not offend anyone. You were just checking in, not making rude statements. Besides, we all know you are moding until Sept 1 and not claiming to be AF. Now, carry on my friend!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

What happened...?

Ohhhhhh... got the bloats today.

Comment

Working...
              X